Top Shelf Aquatics

wondering...

Toothpik

ive read the guide and it says the chances are far between few so i was thinkin there might be some low light clams lol i mean it wouldnt hurt to ask right?

Clam...MH...or really good T-5 (w/ individual reflectors)

Don't take any chances...not worth the money (which may just go down the toilet bowl...literally...Flame scallops...i have heard varying things on them...some have had luck...and some well...they just die everytime...I have never kept one in all honesty...never had the desire...but they sure are beautiful.

-DCG

How is it possible? I am a violinist my friend...i practice all day (literally)...then just relax with my tanks and nano-reef...:D

-DCG

filefish949
...Flame scallops...i have heard varying things on them...some have had luck...and some well...they just die everytime...I have never kept one in all honesty...never had the desire...but they sure are beautiful.

-DCG

they fall in a category with sun coral, gorgonians, seahorses, and gonapora, they are special needs animals but can be kept. Flame scallops do not need any light

clams are high demand inhabitants, they need LOTS of light and LOTS of calcium and alkalinity, and when they die they die over a few agonising days, if you do not pull the plug right away, they can foul your whole tank and cause a crash

i dont know but u seem to be able to find all my posts and post ur comment haha you could be so talented u can play violin and type O_o..speakin of which i didnt get very far with my violin

Archived