Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

my piece of reef!My tank crashed during hurricane Sandy!

m'akoyPINOY

wow you are getting some unreal colors! good job!

thanks alot!wait until you see what i got today acans!

Amazing corals! where do you get all of em anywho? :ninja:

local LFS..

Always awsome tank. Always waiting to see the next coral you add. :D

well just got home today from MACNA!and wait until you see my 2 new additions!

i picked up 2 acan colonies at the convention!i did'nt spend too much as i have mostly

everything that i crave,lol!by the way MACNA was a blast and i finally meet the LED guru evil666!

a 2 eye MY MIAMI chalice that jason fox is selling got sold for $1,500 man i was 5 mins.late! :lol:

so i'm off to bed and check some pictures tomorrow afternoon!

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your colors are unreal and I definitely can't wait to see your new additions. Just is My Miami really that worth it? I've been trying to find good pictures of it and it hasn't really wowed me more than any other chalice.

hey paleo i took some pics of it at macna,i'll post later it wowed me but $1500 no way..

well my 14k phoenix arrived yesterday from hellolights and change my bulb today.i'm going to frag alot of stuff today and take pics of new additions!i did'nt spend much at MACNA as i'm saving $$ for a piece of BPC flamethrower chalice and a piece of raging river chalice!

That blenny is awesome! Along with those acans. :)

thanks tigah!

:bowdown: those are awesome acans and loving the new blenny!

hope you like my new additions.

I just looked up the care needs of those blennies. Wow. Dangerous blenny! But very cool! :)

what??do they eat acans? :o

what??do they eat acans? :o

LOL. Luckily no. But I looked them up on liveaquaria and this is a quote from their description:

"The Canary Blenny is considered venomous and should be kept only with caution around children having tank access since it may perceive fingers as an attacker and deliver a similarly painful bite."

I had a canary belnny that would chomp down on just about anything..they have a beak like mouth and can break/ destroy coral in one bite. They do it by diving hard onto the coral. Watch out for him.

Rack is looking good ;)

thanks to you,daniel! :)

so i've been sick for the last 2 days.called in sick at work for the reast of the week.

i'm home bored so i start doing W/C and lil' fragging for incoming frag swap on dec.6.

and i ordered a pair of HEILFRICH firefish today for delivery tomorrow!i saw this fish at macna

and i want a pair in my nano.what you guys think about this fish? :)

great looking corals!

did u pick up that rainbow from randy at macna? because it looks very familiar...:)

yeah i did got it from randy at macna!so,you saw this piece,huh?

i glance at this rainbow and after that i'm giving my CreditCard to randy,lol! :lol:

oh,and i'm getting a tailspot blenny tomorrow and a chance of Flamethrower chalice frag. :)

yeah i did got it from randy at macna!so,you saw this piece,huh?

i glance at this rainbow and after that i'm giving my CreditCard to randy,lol! :lol:

oh,and i'm getting a tailspot blenny tomorrow and a chance of Flamethrower chalice frag. :)

Haha! I saw that piece far before macna... RandyO's place just so happens to be my LFS :) It was a very very nice piece. Also a very nice price! ha!

-dan

Haha! I saw that piece far before macna... RandyO's place just so happens to be my LFS :) It was a very very nice piece. Also a very nice price! ha!

-dan

well nice piece of a coral comes a nice price!alot of people at macna wants a frag of it but

here i come telling them,how cruel are you fragging a nice piece of coral!!so i got the whole colony.. :P

got my shipment today early in the morning.

a pair of helfrich's firefish,sweet!i should make a cover for my tank.

pics to come..

acclimating..

helfrichs013.jpg

helfrichs012.jpg

helfrichs017.jpg

pair in DT...

helfrichs028.jpg

helfrichs025.jpg

helfrichs023.jpg

helfrichs027.jpg

both are eating flakes..thanks for looking. :)

so my true perc is now hosting my crocea.i turn off the PH to feed my acans and suddenly my true perc

went inside my crocea and got stuck for several seconds..call my wife to look at it and she was panicking!

i thought he's a goner, i turn on the PH and the crocea open up and my true perc got out.whew!

oh,and i took some pics! :lol:

shoot i'm stuck!

helfrichs002.jpg

pls,open up!!!

helfrichs003.jpg

no pearl,WTF!

helfrichs004.jpg

hahah dumb fish, the clam should just eat him.

oh yeah and AMAZING SHOTS OF YOUR FISH, i want a pair too so badly but they are quite expensive.

hahah dumb fish, the clam should just eat him.

oh yeah and AMAZING SHOTS OF YOUR FISH, i want a pair too so badly but they are quite expensive.

thanks boomboy!both clown n' clam are fine!

Archived