Innovative Marine Aquariums

Josh's 34g Halfmoon

ddr_phish

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pshh some may call me crazy but I love the Texas heat! I wouldn't trade it for anything (unless we are talking ridiculous sums of money!).

I think its affected muh brain! :haha:

LOL Diamond in the rough. Thats what I think of my semi LFS they have such great stuff that if I could hoard it all i would. BUT on the same note I want them to stay in business forever.

LoL this place will do fine, they have plenty of regular customers... On a side note they have some Zoanthids that they charge 75$ per polyp, I cannot even begin to describe how they look, completely out of this world.

squirrelieygrrrl

all you fancy people and your fancy sigs......

makes me want one....... to bad my photos suck and i dont have photoshop.... lol

wheres the new critters?!

nice sig

:lol:

how was the shopping trip?

Thanks I did it myself! LoL jk. Shopping trip was ok, didn't get much for fish tanks besides some live sand. Got a new ferret cage too (Wife bought)

makes me want one....... to bad my photos suck and i dont have photoshop.... lol

No new critters yet :(

dahliaheartsyou

if you had pics, I could make you one too!

but without them....eh....lol.

I CAN HAZ PICS OF FERRETS?!?!

squirrelieygrrrl

bummer josh!

homes for weasel rats are nice though. i miss lil man my old buddy.

dahlia?! is that an offer? :twiddlesfingers:

sorry to hijack your thread sir. :blush:

dahliaheartsyou
bummer josh!

homes for weasel rats are nice though. i miss lil man my old buddy.

dahlia?! is that an offer? :twiddlesfingers:

sorry to hijack your thread sir. :blush:

yes that is, i made josh's and I will make anyone else that wants one, that I don't hate that is LOL.

I DEMAND AT LEAST ONE PIC OF A FERRET!!!!

LoL thanks, but they aren't mine, they are STRICTLY my wifes.

Well in other news, I have the HUGE clean-up crew ordered from John @ ReefCleaners.org, they have a bulletin on their website saying all orders will be shipped out next monday because of this god-damned storm in Florida. I need my CuC bigtime in this tank, IDK what happened, but I got a huge algae bloom, no deaths, no changes, nada.

Its freaking embarrassing, my frag tank and 10g are fine but this one is overrun now. I decided yesterday to do a lights-off period of 72 hours. I'm hoping it will have no ill-effects on the clam. Thursday morning I'll turn the light switch back on and hopefully the Tuesday after that I'll have my cleaners.

I :wub: Texas!

I live right outside of Houston! 77450 is the zippp.

And I went to fish gallery the other day for the first time, it was pretty nice, but pretty close to the other 2 fish stores I go to. But they did have really awesome corals! In fact I got my candy cane from there!Haha.

I must try and find this lfs diamond!!!!

So shipping to my area wouldn't be a lot right?

But yeah. Sweet zoa's. I'd take any of them :lol:

How much are you charging for ze zoa's?

^^More Texas dwellers! B) I live just North of Austin. What are some good places in Houston to buy stuff?? I will be heading that way in a few weeks. Great tank BTW!

-texx

Sorry for the el hijack.... But fish gallery has cool corals. And this place called Fishland get some cool stuff in every once in a while and is DIRT CHEAP!

Hijack finished...

:lol:

Wow you live close! I live just north of Kingwood (which is just north of Houston), Fish Gallery is about a 45 minute drive from me. Hell shipping would be dirt cheap, priority (I think its 10-15$) would get there the next day. I'll take a picture of the frags I have available in my frag tank and post them here.

I guess I might as well spill the beans instead of being a greedy-ass, the store is called All About Fish, they are off of I-45S on the feeder, south of downtown. They don't have a website and its pretty hard to find their store.

Thanks for the compliment IrishTexan :D

Either of ya'll going to the Dallas-Fort Worth Coral Farmer's Market on November 1st??

Ok here's some shots of what I have in my frag tank, can't sell any yet (because I still don't have any shipping supplies), but I can reserve things for anyone.

Pink Mushrooms and a Teal Rhodactis Shroom

DSC01289.jpg

Acan with Orange and Teal streaks with the rest Purple, really pretty!

DSC01290.jpg

DSC01299.jpg

Kryptonite Zoas

DSC01291.jpg

Cherry Bomb

DSC01292.jpg

The ones that Squirrel and Lalani want (No names?)

DSC01293.jpg

Orange Digitata

DSC01294.jpg

Birdsnest - Sorry for the bad lighting, had to move them under the eggcrate because they hated being directly under the MH

DSC01296.jpg

Green Acan

DSC01298.jpg

Candy Canes Galore

DSC01297.jpg

Tiny Pagoda Frag

DSC01302.jpg

Pagoda Mother Colony, since I fragged it, it has about 50 new heads on it, crazy grower, it just keeps getting more green with intense purple mouths.

DSC01300.jpg

This is how I propogate my mushrooms, acrylic dish from walmart crafts section, fill with rubble and shroom frag, place wedding veil material over it and rubberband, and you have shrooms like the first pic in 2 weeks!

DSC01301.jpg

squirrelieygrrrl

ahem...

cough cough........rhodactis.......cough cough........trade for bubble frag? or moni cap frag! :P i want to try and trade as much as possible with you at once so i dont have to pay for the shipping twice.. :P

get coolers! sheesh.

ahem...

cough cough........rhodactis.......cough cough........trade for bubble frag? or moni cap frag! :P i want to try and trade as much as possible with you at once so i dont have to pay for the shipping twice.. :P

get coolers! sheesh.

LoL yea I know the rhodactis is yours, and I got alot more shrooms in the acrylic dishes. I can't do bubble because of how aggressive they are, but I'd definitely take some monti cap, what color is it? I should get coolers within a week, or I'll break down and go to walmart.

Lovely frags - I have just IDd some of mine off yours! I have some Kryptonites that were sold as "green zoas" ;)

Thanks much, thats just the ones that were open, I didn't get pics of the others because a snail was munchin on algae around them and ####### them off. Glad to hear that I helped ya ID lol.

Archived