Coral Vue Hydros

Happy 7th Anniversary Nano-Reef.com!

Christopher Marks

Hello fellow reefers. I'm relatively new to the hobby. I started my first tank, a nano cube 12 dx, 18 months ago. One month later, I started a aquapod 24 hqi. Six months later, I set up a 120. Last month I set up a biocube 8 on my computer desk. I think I have a problem. Thank you Nano-Reef.com for fueling my addiction. I even log on using my Blackberry at work. Hmm.............. I think I need to set up another Nano on my desk.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Christopher Marks
I wonder if the contest applies to those just in the USA, or if Canada is included. I am pretty sure marine depot only ships to the USA. I am sure for the contest purposes they could figure a way to ship to Canada, but it is still a good question to ask!!!

So whats the deal?!

To clarify, the drawing is open to US residents only. We hate to exclude anyone, but international shipping costs are prohibitive, especially with the grand prize.

To clarify, the drawing is open to US residents only. We hate to exclude anyone, but international shipping costs are prohibitive, especially with the grand prize.

Well that is horrible news... what if they(myself) can provide a US shipping address?

The traditional 7-year anniversary gift is copper, but that's probably not so good for your tank.

Happy 7th anyway

noobofreefs
Yeah, all winning entries will be thoroughly reviewed.

Thanks for all the warm wishes! It's been a great experience hosting the site for everyone.

Yeah and anyone who registered after you made the thread...just an idea...

Yay, N-R! This site is awesome, thank you Christopher for setting it up. If I hadn't found this site, I probably never would have set up a reef tank :happy:

filefish949
HBD! :)

We must surpass RC!

I sure hope not, RC is a great resource and all, but there is no place on the wb that is quite like NR, logging on to NR is like putin on an old pair of 501s right out of the dryer

Christopher Marks
Well that is horrible news... what if they(myself) can provide a US shipping address?

As long as it's a US shipping address (P.O. Boxes probably won't work), I don't see any problem. I believe the Solana setup is shipped on pallets.

PeachesInMich

I <3 NR! I don't think there is a better bunch of people anywhere else on the web. Thank you to all of you who make this such a great site!

Happy Birthday NR! With few posts, but lots of study, you have helped me choose the right nano and equipment. May you continue to grow and help other hobbiests across the globe!

djchristone

hm...since conversation is supposed to be directed to this thread...

You may only enter the drawing once! If you enter more than once you'll be automatically disqualified. If you want to chat, please use our Anniversary Thread.

Four winners will be chosen randomly from among the entries on June 1st, 2008. Prizes will be given out in the order that names are drawn.

Entries can be submitted until May 31st, 2008, 11:59 PM PST

Good luck everyone!

did i just get screwed and enter into that way too early? :P

though i'm pretty sure he means from all the entries up until june 1st and then select on that day...

i really hope he doesn't mean the entries ONLY on june 1st...:P

Christopher Marks
hm...since conversation is supposed to be directed to this thread...

did i just get screwed and enter into that way too early? :P

though i'm pretty sure he means from all the entries up until june 1st and then select on that day...

i really hope he doesn't mean the entries ONLY on june 1st...:P

All entries from April 21st - May 31st will be in the drawing.

Archived