ReefCleaners.org

Happy 7th Anniversary Nano-Reef.com!

Christopher Marks

RayWhisperer

I wanted to take a moment to thank all of our awesome members that have made Nano-Reef.com the great site it is today! Needless to say the community wouldn't be anything without the contributions and support from our dedicated members and moderators.

I'm a dedicated member and all... But, I don't think I've contributed much of anything since I wandered into the Lounge.

Happy Birthday N-R.com!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As long as it's a US shipping address (P.O. Boxes probably won't work), I don't see any problem. I believe the Solana setup is shipped on pallets.

It's a physical address. no P.o. box!

That is great news! :)

Happy Birthday NanoReef.........you are an oasis in a cesspool of web sludge........tanks for being there for us wannabes........BTW, that sweet cube sure would look good in my home office..........

--pacapal

Sexy Shrimp

So upset I can't enter as I'm from the UK. I would gladly pay for shipping if I won :( I have entered and asked if I can donte to Weetie if I win :P

Happy bday n-r. as a gift to you i bought myself another fish and sent myself further into fish tank debt.... :)

Happy anniversary! How will the winners be announced (sorry, I couldn't find it), will they get an email or will we want to be monitoring the giveaway post?

Christopher Marks

Winners will be announced on the forum and home page, and they'll be notified via private message on the forum or by email.

• 2 weeks later...
Christopher Marks

Thanks again for the birthday wishes everyone!

Just a reminder that today is the last day to enter the drawing! If you've been waiting to enter, now is your last chance!

Archived