Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Chuck's Red Sea Max -- Harrisburg PA

Oceanic 30g

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oceanic 30g

Hey...

Thanks for posting. I am going to have to give something away to entice others to post.

Hey...

Thanks for posting. I am going to have to give something away to entice others to post.

OK, I will withhold further posts until I find out what you're giving away. :P

Joe King

Oceanic 30g

Funny...

I am having the worst luck with hair algae. I have never had this type of issue. I got the rock from premium aqautics and I am wondering if it was as good as I first thought.

Funny...

I am having the worst luck with hair algae. I have never had this type of issue. I got the rock from premium aqautics and I am wondering if it was as good as I first thought.

My tank is currently covered with algae and my CUC barely seems to be scrapping by and I have a decent amount! I also got my rock from premium aquatics! CONSPIRACY I SAY!

Oceanic 30g

I have never had hair algae in any reef I started. I am mythed. My lettuce nudibranch is getting bigger, but not effictive in removing the cr?p. I really think the rock was garbage.

Oceanic 30g

Thanks buddy. i tried to PM you. Your mailbox is full.

I have a leak... In the top left corner. Svcks... I am waitingt to hear back from the store and Red Sea.

noobofreefs

That sucks :(. And just when everything seemed to be getting better. How bad is the leak? Just a little or does it leak a lot? Hopefully nothing will be lost and you won't have to cycle again. They better replace it for you. They replaced a power head I had that was a little messed up very easily; just had to show them the reciept. Be sure to let us know when you hear back. Oh and I wanna see your fuge, it'll be cool to see what different directions you can take this tank. B)

NOR

Hi,

I have purchased rock from Premium Aquatics a few times. I have gotten hair algae but eventually it goes again. On my last batch for the 24AP it developped this nasty black hair algae. It looked like a carpet but afte the tank cycled it started to die off and I was able to syphon it out while doing water changes. I do not think they rock is bad. My tank is doing fine. It just takes time. I think buying it from the LFS is probably better than having it shipped but if you want to save some $$$ then online is ok too.

Sorry to hear about your leak. I hope there is something that can be done without having to replace the tank.

Oceanic 30g

Thanks for the assurance on the rock. That is exactly what I have now. It is cycled so I hope it goes away.

Thanks buddy. i tried to PM you. Your mailbox is full.

I have a leak... In the top left corner. Svcks... I am waitingt to hear back from the store and Red Sea.

Sorry about that, my subscription ran out so I need to renew that, but I should clean out my PM box anyways...

Oceanic 30g

They are about 18" tall. (20 wide). I will post something tonight if I have time. I went with a 150W sunpod due to the height. I have a yellow pollyp on the floor of the tank and it is loving the light.

Archived