Pod Your Reef

RJ's 24G Aquapod

hoganrj

Ocho Cinco
I got my shipment today from Mr. Coral. All I can say is Awesome. The Acan I ordered is better than the pic on his site. I also picked up a sweet frag of the blues clues zoa and scored two more frags for free!!!! Looks like a sweet Favia and another acan frag! Thanks Sonny!!! I will get some pics up when they are alittle more aclimated. omgomgomg

Yeah, post some pics. Espically of the acans.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
petkingdom619

you can change the stock pump with a maxijet900 or 1200 and it will drop it a few degrees. you can cut out every other bar on the grill that covers the fans.it lets more air be exhausted.

Ocho Cinco

My stock pump overheated my tank. I switched to a Via Aqua pump. It has more flow and less wattage then the maxi jets.

• 1 month later...

Hey RJ, hope everything is going well with the tank, it looks great! How is the Longnose Hawkfish doing? Is he aggressive at any of your other fishes? I really like him but am worried of it's aggressiveness.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey RJ, hope everything is going well with the tank, it looks great! How is the Longnose Hawkfish doing? Is he aggressive at any of your other fishes? I really like him but am worried of it's aggressiveness.

Actually I lost him and my Yellow watchman goby durring the heat spike I had in June. :tears: However he did not get aggressive at all. He was very cool to watch. I am holding off on any new additions lately because I am in the process of buying a house and moving. After I get setteled in the new House I think I am going to go to a 55 or 70.

Archived