Cultivated Reef

Smurf's 10

Smurf

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course! Things should look 10X better! Heh, how do you think I feel Mischeif. Haha. As soon as I take that last layer off, pics will be up.

Sunpod is diong great! The bacteria bloom wasw over but now I am starting to notice (on the last layer of screen) a pretty big diatom bloom. I'm planning on getting acouple mangroves to lower phosphate levels. But as of now, I am ripping off as much GHA as I can, and wiping the glass probably every two days. Nothing big, just a little more effort going into the tank. BTW today is championship in Oroville California. WISH ME LUCK!!! :D

All Screens are OFF! I will have an FTS as soon as I can. Pretty mashed up with things in school Dead lines and what not. But I'll have time later! Keep posted!

isnt colorguard a new frenched up name for flags?

the girl that does my hair coaches a team and tells me about the tournments all the time.

do u gals travel to different states to compete or just local stuff?

Lol, I'm a dude and spin more than a flag. Its actually pretty competitive and there are many different circuits that include; NCBA, CCGC, WGI, DCI. My highschool usually competes in NCBA and CCGC, heres a video of our show:

Mischeif Nite

Damn Smurf I got tired of waitin' for pics of no-screen-fts-150w-craziness, so I got the real thing over my 10g. 3 Screens and lovin' it.............still want to see some pics

• 2 months later...

Well, its been AWHILE! I very long while! Lol, just thought I would update.

All coral was SOLD.

As of now I have huge algae outbreaks.

I've been keeping up with all W/C's.

As of now the tank is a FOWLR till I get more money.

Thanks for caring.

=]

Oh yeah... Thinking about selling the whole setup. Message if interested.

Spent just about over $1000 on everything.

squirrelieygrrrl

bummer smurf.

sorry to hear about your tank too. lol, btw it took me a while to figure out what you were talking about when you posted in my thread a while back....i was still an uber noob and had absolutely no clue! sorry bout that.

hope it all works its self out for you.

~squirrel

ps: now im a quazi uber noob. :P

Wow, sorry to hear that, Smurf... Mind me asking what caused you to not want to keep your tank anymore? :(

Well, as everyone knew I had just graduated in June. Going to college and hanging out with my friends for the last months have really kept my occupied. Most likely I will have a tank in my dorm or apartment. I won't drift far from reefing. Believe me. But as for now, my plans for my tank are on hold till I get everything figured out. Don't worry lani, I'll drop by every now and than.

bummer smurf.

sorry to hear about your tank too. lol, btw it took me a while to figure out what you were talking about when you posted in my thread a while back....i was still an uber noob and had absolutely no clue! sorry bout that.

hope it all works its self out for you.

~squirrel

ps: now im a quazi uber noob. :P

Hehe, don't worry about me. I'll be back. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

So yeah, my tank is up for grabs. I'll probably sell it for low ball. Get at me ASAP. I'm leaving for college and wanna get it out ASAP. I'll probably setup some kind of pico at my dorm, but as of now I'm just focused on classes.

So yeah, my tank is up for grabs. I'll probably sell it for low ball. Get at me ASAP. I'm leaving for college and wanna get it out ASAP. I'll probably setup some kind of pico at my dorm, but as of now I'm just focused on classes.

Good luck, get that pico set up soon.

Archived