Top Shelf Aquatics

Smurf's 10

Smurf

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So instead of posting pics of my tank, I think I'll go ahead and post pics of my room. Haha, flame on. :lol:

4-2-2008013.jpg

4-2-2008007.jpg

4-2-2008008.jpg

4-2-2008009.jpg

4-2-2008010.jpg

4-2-2008011.jpg

4-2-2008012.jpg

Haha, yes its a heely box. Wheres scar? :huh:

Sweet rics, and I like the fuge too. What I really want to know is where are the rest of the pics from your avatar ;)

Thought it was time I checked out your thread. :) Whew--kinda hard to keep up! You have (and you've had--how could you ever get rid of that sweet blasto? :D) some very nice specimens, for sure. I really liked the progression shots in the first post--nice touch!

And I really like your fuge. I'm not familiar with the brand, but then I haven't looked into HOB fuges much...Where did you find it? I don't think I've seen it in catalogs...

(Oh--the pics of your room were...fun. :lol: Seriously.)

--Diane

crazydante23

Dammit, clean your room. Just throw everything out and start fresh, haha. Pm me what you got to sell, do you ship? are you still looking to upgrade your lighting?

Thought it was time I checked out your thread. :) Whew--kinda hard to keep up! You have (and you've had--how could you ever get rid of that sweet blasto? :D) some very nice specimens, for sure. I really liked the progression shots in the first post--nice touch!

And I really like your fuge. I'm not familiar with the brand, but then I haven't looked into HOB fuges much...Where did you find it? I don't think I've seen it in catalogs...

(Oh--the pics of your room were...fun. :lol: Seriously.)

--Diane

Well its a pretty late model of Eshopps pretty sure they don't make them anymore? But I was scavenging through my cousins shed and actually found it brand new! He is currently making a 75g all SPS tank and thats where I got alot of my specimens. I really like the HOB fuge, it was WAY more simple than what I had in mind. Than again I had no money at the time and didn't even think about having a fuge. Haha, but it is a very nice touch and I really really like it so far. Hehe thank you very much, I feel blessed to have you apart of my tank build :D

Dammit, clean your room. Just throw everything out and start fresh, haha. Pm me what you got to sell, do you ship? are you still looking to upgrade your lighting?

Lol, NEVER! I'll PM you soon, I gtg to practice. My Gf actually bought me a 150w sunpod on Ebay. IDK how much it was but its great. I am willing to ship. Thanks for checking me out. :D

BakPak 2R+ and sunpod should be my next investments. Sound good?

Yes after prom

So, my GF saw me and how hard I'm working for this prom buisness, and she just got her paycheck and decided......

:D

4-3-08001.jpg

This is on Page 1 But I'll include it here too. This is when I first set up the light:

4-3-08002.jpg

About 3 Hours into the new lighting:

4-3-08006.jpg

Some macros!

4-3-08003.jpg

4-3-08008.jpg

4-3-08011.jpg

4-3-08013.jpg

4-3-08014.jpg

4-3-08015.jpg

4-3-08016.jpg

The lights are off as of now with moonlights running. I'm picking up about 5 layers of mesh tomorrow. Removing 1 layer a week to acclimate the new light.

How do you like your SunPod? Is the light a good color? Not too yellow or white? Im ordering a 70W for my 10G and I just want to make sure im doing the right thing.

I really love the duncans and LPS!

Congrats on the new light fixture, thats a great gf you have. :lol:

Your tank looks great!

Thanks, and my GF thanks you. Haha (she knew she was gonna get attention from all you NR people :lol:)

Not as good as your water clarity though ;)

How do you like your SunPod? Is the light a good color? Not too yellow or white? Im ordering a 70W for my 10G and I just want to make sure im doing the right thing.

I really love the duncans and LPS!

I am loving everything so far. Color, fan, lunar lights, white lights. Going great so far. Its not yellow at all.

Thanks, That duncan is one of my favorites.

So, my GF saw me and how hard I'm working for this prom buisness, and she just got her paycheck and decided......

:D

Well played sir.

Same light as me! If you want a light that is more blue, you can always change to a phoenix 14K!

Sure thing! What an honor to have the TOTM owner on my thread. :D. I'm going to swap it out in about a month.

man the mh really makes everything look really nice. i can't get my gf to buy me anything - lucky!!!

oh...and CLEAN YOUR ROOM!!!!! :D

let you know monday about the duncans

Nice light, and nice girlfriend :)

Thanks, she did it all for the attention. Haha

man the mh really makes everything look really nice. i can't get my gf to buy me anything - lucky!!!

oh...and CLEAN YOUR ROOM!!!!! :D

let you know monday about the duncans

Sure thing bro take your time! It took a lot of strategy. My timing was impeccable! :D

Archived