Top Shelf Aquatics

Reef rubble zone biotope?

Nick's Reef

No luck there either, there was 100lbs for FREE but that was taken 5months ago. :angry:

wow...that sucks. did you post a WTB thread? Some people just don't the initiative to post it for sale :)

Nick's Reef
wow...that sucks. did you post a WTB thread? Some people just don't the initiative to post it for sale :)

No i didn't, but one of the lfs will probably give me it for like $5 a pound. I have also been throwing around the idea of doing this in a ten gallon beacause i've got everything but the light and current usa is selling 150w sunpods on ebay and they tend to go for around $150. If I did that I'd probably have a fuge of some kind.

Nick's Reef

Ok yet another new plan, I'd hate to see my ap24 go so..........I think that i will rescape it yet again! And remove some of the corals that aren't found in the reef rubble zone and get rid of my other fish. I will also get a sunpod. I really only need the light and a few more pieces of rock beacause the cultured rock i have is not condusive to the aquascape I'm looking for. As for the other corals i will just see who in the familly wants what.

Nick's Reef
You're gonna get rid of that wrasse?????

Wow, I'd take it if I had room!!!

I know he's so beautiful but I really want a biotope tank. He'll probably end up in either my dads or brothers tank so I still can marvel at his beauty. :D

Nick's Reef

well i've been going back and forth on this issue all day, I want to do it but I don't want to at the same time. I think i wont, I've put so much work into my ap24 that it shame to change it. I think that I'll just get a few more rocks in it and a sunpod and have a few sps and a clam. :D

well i've been going back and forth on this issue all day, I want to do it but I don't want to at the same time. I think i wont, I've put so much work into my ap24 that it shame to change it. I think that I'll just get a few more rocks in it and a sunpod and have a few sps and a clam. :D

:lol: Give you 2 days before you change your mind yet again :)

Nick's Reef
so...

whats the plan for today? :)

Keep it the same, i just got some new inverts! But.... I want the f'n Yashas that my lfs just got!

Archived