Coral Vue Hydros

FS: Live mysis shrimp - will ship

StanD

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pm'd

replied. For those asking, yes I can be available this weekend if you want to pick some up.

shipping is $15 via USPS Priority or $35 via USPS Express. Live arrival guarantee only with express shipping.

thx,

Stan

Do they typically ship well via USPS Priority? I'm tempted to buy some. I'm in Seattle and wouldn't mind having them potentially grow in my tank.

Do they typically ship well via USPS Priority? I'm tempted to buy some. I'm in Seattle and wouldn't mind having them potentially grow in my tank.

They do well. I ship in mini styrofoam coolers (not cut styrofoam squares) which are well insulated. I include 10% extra mysis for shipping because in a confined space without food they are cannibalistic so the longer it takes to deliver, the more potentially fall victim. They are fed cyclopeeze and will eat before packaging.

Shipping from zip 92881 - according to usps if I shipped Monday you should get them on Wednesday.

thx

Shipping out Mon 9/17 for those who have Pm'd and paid. Thx.

Local pick up this weekend in Corona or I can bring them into Irvine next week and meet at lunch.

Stan

Shipping out Mon 9/17 for those who have Pm'd and paid. Thx.

Local pick up this weekend in Corona or I can bring them into Irvine next week and meet at lunch.

Stan

Corona is a bit far for me........pmd ya

got mine on the 19 and they already reproduced. last night when the lights were off i noticed my cardinals freaking out and darting all over the tank. i tuned on the flash light and saw 100s of babies floating/swimming in the water column. i am very pleased! thanks stan!

got mine on the 19 and they already reproduced. last night when the lights were off i noticed my cardinals freaking out and darting all over the tank. i tuned on the flash light and saw 100s of babies floating/swimming in the water column. i am very pleased! thanks stan!

:happy:

Archived