ReefCleaners.org

Nemo Gallery!

Spencerx

Originally posted by fourhand2

What's better: keeping a baby tang in a 180 gal full of adult tangs, triggers, lions, eels, etc., or keeping it in a peaceful nano playground?

-Not to be mean or anything, but what's better: getting your finger crushed in a car door, or getting your foot run over? I pick neither! I know what you're saying but sometimes both options aren't great.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

naww check it out. the little kids play in playgrounds. when they outgrow them they move to a bigger playground or somewhere else that is big enough for them. would be odd seeing an adult try to fit through one of those tiny tubes that the kids can crawl through. theres my .02 cents. can i get my 98 cents change?

thanx

sean

Originally posted by tow-up

naww check it out.  the little kids play in playgrounds.  when they outgrow them they move to a bigger playground or somewhere else that is big enough for them.  would be odd seeing an adult try to fit through one of those tiny tubes that the kids can crawl through. theres my .02 cents.  can i get my 98 cents change?

thanx

sean

good analogy...

• 3 weeks later...
Tat2dBrownDude

I would post a pic of mine but he went down my standpipe into the sump and is in between some baffles, I thnk he host them, when I open the door to the stand he will be swimming a few ionches away but if I get closer he hauls ass in between some baffles. So now my only fish in that tank lives in the sump.

juliet,

lovely rbta. you sound like a hot asian girl, I'm a semi hot asian guy. let us get to know each other so I can divorce you and take half your rbta. ILU:D

awakedॢ

* setup : apr.4th.2003

* aquarium : Nisso Pretty Mate 360

* etc : Ehime Compact 11w motor

Hagen digital theometer.

8mm cooler fan

* lighting : Aqua Lux 9000K 50/50 13w * 2

* livestock : livelocks 5Kg, sand 3Kg.

* critters : sebea crown fish 1,

bubble anemone 1,

moon-stone coral,

mushroom,