Cultivated Reef

Nemo Gallery!

Spencerx

Post your pictures of your clownfish! You guys know the rules, include its name and if it is hosted by anything if applicable. Heres my Oscellaris who doesnt really have a name or a host X)

p.s Anyone naming their clownfish Nemo will be recieving a mail bomb from me for being tacky. :P

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My perc and his bud the goby. When he's not hanging with the goby, he hosts the heater.

Edit: fuzzy pic from the algae on the acrylic, and still trying to figure out the macro lens on this new camera.

here's mine from a while back.... no name(yet), no host... You can see the face of the yellow tailed damel on the left, too:rolleyes:

Here is mine,

His name is Geronimo , Becouse he has made a few trips now over my overflow chamber and into the sump where he plays in teh Micro Algaes.. untill i fish him out.. he is now 14 months old.. had him sence birth :)

1169clownanen-thumb.jpg

1169clownanen2_.jpg

and as you can see he had hosted to my BTA, Witch i had sold to a freind about 4 months ago.. its now 10 months old, Was nice and white when i got it.. and its still nice and white.. clean, and only feeds off lights, maybe some brine shrimp or somthing when the tank is feed, he has gone from about 2 inches when i got him to allmost 8 inches now,

OxInYourBox

My ####ed off b/c of the camera maroon. When ever he gets annoyed he'll leave his hammer host and torture the capnella which is closed due to me taking 50 pics of the tank lol. Time for some slice and dice moving. :)

denkigroove

My True Percula Clownfish,

Meet Krusty the Clownfish. 19months old from the day I bought him, seems like he has not even grown :( But I guess that's a good thing, he hasn't outgrown his home! :)

here is my tomatoe clown no name and his host a sebae anenome. he and his host are over 2 years old, he is never more than 6 inches away from his home unless it is to chase the sebae clown away.....was the sebaes home first but the tomatoe was tougher i guess

if i had intended on photoshopping a picture i would done it more like that. either way, swell job gil. you have skills :D

here's my reef and my nemo wanna be's

aaa.jpg

The female (Arwen) is front and center, but the male (Legolas) is sideways by the BIG WHITE standpipe behind her.

SixLiner

Here's my guy and his brand new Frogspawn!:love: This is my first post, just wanted to thank you guys for all the help! Just by researching all the posts here you guys have answered most of my questions. You guys rule! B)

Archived