Innovative Marine Aquariums

Mag-Racks!

Sushi

m'akoyPINOY

love this frag racks!!i got 3 from sushi and everytime someone comes an see my tank they ask where i get it from..and they ordered right away..they even want to buy mines,lol!

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any discounts or sales in the near future? I need several and your may sway me from building my own if the price is right.

all the "got mine" posts are amkin' me sooo jealous.

:D

You should be super jeals! I have 4 brand new ones in my tank right now. Got to take out my big ugly temp rack.

pismo_reefer
You should be super jeals! I have 4 brand new ones in my tank right now. Got to take out my big ugly temp rack.

Oh, you sonuva... :rant:

love this frag racks!!i got 3 from sushi and everytime someone comes an see my tank they ask where i get it from..and they ordered right away..they even want to buy mines,lol!

Any discounts or sales in the near future? I need several and your may sway me from building my own if the price is right.

Not for the time being, the MR2.M has been on an extended sale, pretty much a permanent price drop at $15.00 shipped. I don't anticipate any sales for the short-term, but may implement something later this year.

just ordered the mr2-m. =) whats the difference with the mr3s? just the size difference?

MR2 style does NOT have stabilizers, but still use SuperStrength magnets so they don't compromise in strength. Stabilizers that have been incorporated into the MR3 designs help to prevent the trap-door effect. Also, the overall design was revamped in an attempt to stray away from the traditional egg-crate design and be something more unique :)

I got mine today, and they are super awesome.

Thanks, happy fragging!

all the "got mine" posts are makin' me sooo jealous.

You should get yours this week!

All of you who placed orders before today should have already gotten a USPS Delivery Confirmation e-mail from USPS; packages should be scheduled to arrive within the week. For those that ordered today and on, the next batch should go out later this week or early next week. Thanks :)

EDIT: For reference, for the curious ones wondering "When will I get my order?" or "How long will it take for it to arrive?", I usually ship once a week. If time permits, and/or I get more orders than I have anticipated, I will ship twice a week. Transit time also varies greatly depending on where you live, so please keep this in mind. It may be overnight, or it may take 2 weeks; bottomline is...in the end, you'll get it. I won't forget about you, rest assured :)

If you guys ever have problems, please feel free to e-mail me:

blackrock@blackrockreef.com

(FREE BUMP) - Just ordered one of each style to check out (MR2 & 3). The price for the MR2 was especially pleasing as I'm paying $5+ online, just for decent coated/sealed magnets. To get an assembled frag rack w/quality magnets and free shipping. Just not worth my time to make my own with deals like this out there. Thanks and can't wait to see em' in person.

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone! Hope everyone has been having a good start to their summers. As you guys all know, I like doing summer specials. This year, I'll be doing a summer give-away *ONLY ON NANO-REEF.COM* for my good friends and fellow Nano-Reefers.

RULES:

+ The first five individual members to post: "I'm Loving My 2010 Summer!" after my post here in this thread get one free Mag-Rack of their choice. :haha:

+ You must reside in the U.S.

I will individually PM those 5 posters this weekend for further information.

Hope you guys have a great summer and FRAG ON!

!! WINNERS !!

1. sallyh88

2. badfish816

3. tcreefer

4. jaygalindo

5. bcathcart85

:) That's all folks :)

!! WINNERS !!

1. sallyh88

2. badfish816

3. tcreefer

4. jaygalindo

5. bcathcart85

I'll PM you guys within an hour. Congrats to the fab five!

Archived