Cultivated Reef

My 15g tank(only fish)

FishNemo

:haha:

:haha:

It starts off fine, then BAM, holly fish!

I love the people that say it is a great tank!

VERY VERY NICE! Great Work. The rockwork is fantastic And may I say, Holy goniapora Batman!

Keep the pics comin.

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it is very pretty. I can't imagine how he keeps it going though. I mean 7 tangs in an 80 gallon tank, along with all of the other fish. I haven't really even looked closely at his coral but you know there has to be some amount of Allelopathy going on.

--edited by moderator. feel free to use the "report this post" option in the future if you find something offensive. we do actually read and act on them, even though we can't police ever single post on the boards.

--OC

:huh:

Serious, no one is out to get you, but when you start of with that original post on this thread without knowing the history of it, you are going to get flamed. We are all here to help but why you defend a tank like fishnemo's, your not going to get a good response.

You did tell everyone to "google" your username. What comes up is public.

What the hell does a MP have to do with any of this???!!! Do they have nano-reef on the base?

To reiterate:

--edited by moderator. feel free to use the "report this post" option in the future if you find something offensive. we do actually read and act on them, even though we can't police ever single post on the boards.

--OC

supreme_spork
Dude, the next time you even think of attacking me personally like that I'll slap not only in here but with a slander lawsuit. Oh and lemme know if any of these big words confuse you, I know lower IQ's tend to have difficulty with complex vocabulary.

Scarfish - xoxo...don't let the internet bugs bite, karma is a b*tch you know, my guy has a really nasty temper, but I'll share this when I see him later, he's at work now...at the Army base, doing his work as an MP (Military Police) in case you haven't learned that word yet) There's flaming, and there's stalking and defamation. You just made one hell of a mistake.

OK, you've threatened both a slander lawsuit AND having your boyfriend beat scarfish up. Lady, you are one class act!

And by "class act" I mean trashy skank.

Not only does this make you officially internet crazy -- I'm still lol'ing over the slander lawsuit, although I would love to watch you make a fool of yourself by continuing this line of thinking -- it also makes you just plain creepy.

You, lady, are a certified whackjob.

Nice try. I'm going to enjoy watching you guys explain your way outta this one. :D

I think you are insane and a nutjob, to whom does anyone need to eplain anything to?! You came here to defend a person becase you felt that warm and fuzzy feeling any you feel they were being "picked" on.

OK, you've threatened both a slander lawsuit AND having your boyfriend beat scarfish up. Lady, you are one class act!

And by "class act" I mean trashy skank.

Not only does this make you officially internet crazy -- I'm still lol'ing over the slander lawsuit, although I would love to watch you make a fool of yourself by continuing this line of thinking -- it also makes you just plain creepy.

You, lady, are a certified whackjob.

And this is the reply I expected from you. I'll wait for the rest of your buddies to reply in similar fashion.

I'm internet crazy? Scarfish spent a significant amount of time looking up all of my history and posting it on here for god knows what reason. Dontcha' think a person is gonna be a bit mad about that? Did you really think I was just gonna sit here and say nothing?

Boyfriend beat you up? *giggle* Dude I don't even know where you live. All I said is he's not gonna be happy reading this. FLOL, you really think I'd like go on a roadtrip or something. :lol: I'm not some internet stalker that's gonna try to find out personal details, that's for Scarfish, lolz. And of course I'm not filing any lawsuits you ijit. Just giving you some food for thought before you try anything like that again because they do happen. Slander and stalking, will get you kicked from a lot of places. I've seen it happen.

I think you are insane and a nutjob, to whom does anyone need to eplain anything to?! You came here to defend a person becase you felt that warm and fuzzy feeling any you feel they were being "picked" on.

Yes, nutjob = people with warm and fuzzy feelings. Try again.

supreme_spork
I'm internet crazy? Scarfish spent a significant amount of time looking up all of my history and posting it on here for god knows what reason. Dontcha' think a person is gonna be a bit mad about that? Did you really think I was just gonna sit here and say nothing?

Um... to start with, I didn't think you were going to make a bizarro rant as your first post.

After that, I didn't expect the attention-seeking weirdness that crept into your posts, including a challenge for people to look you up on google.

After that, I didn't expect to watch you act crazier and crazier -- but now it's starting to seem like maybe you're a bit bipolar and on a hypermanic bender.

Best thing for you to do, really, is return to lurking. Of course most people will be happy to continue engaging with you just like this if you're getting off on it (as you seem to be), so the choice is up to you. :unsure:

Scarfish spent a significant amount of time looking up all of my history and posting it on here for god knows what reason.

And no, zcatzmeow is my handle. Go google me if you like....I run by zcatzmeow or zcat.

WELL, you did ask for it to be googled ! :o

"Again your lack of manners shows you don't even know how to bring personal issues to the side."

"Dude, the next time you even think of attacking me personally like that I'll slap not only in here but with a slander lawsuit."

"Scarfish - xoxo...don't let the internet bugs bite, karma is a b*tch you know, my guy has a really nasty temper, but I'll share this when I see him later, he's at work now...at the Army base, doing his work as an MP (Military Police) in case you haven't learned that word yet) There's flaming, and there's stalking and defamation. You just made one hell of a mistake."

She is cute. Too bad she has to resort to threats when confronted with opinions that don't necessarily meet with hers.

StevieT said it best. '

Yawn... i stopped reading after it became a book.

Tangs in a nano = bad

small fish and corals in a nano = good

small tanks are not bad, they are widely used and enjoyed because before they came around you needed to keep a reef in a large setup. But with the advancement of equipment and lighting it was possible to keep an aquarium in a smaller container. Yet keeping them with all fish tanks is the responsibility of the owner to decide what fish are best. Fishnemo's tang prison is an example of what not to do.

You did tell everyone to "google" your username. What comes up is public.

Try to keep up and pay attention. I told them to google my username when he said I was probably some member posing as a new account. Googling my username was nothing more than showing that the name exists and is not someone hiding under an alias. So instead I get to see pics of me, where I went to high school, and some random person's swinging profile. Who does that? Talk about being a nut case and classy. That's just plain weird.

supreme_spork
So instead I get to see pics of me, where I went to high school, and some random person's swinging profile. Who does that?

EVERYBODY DOES THAT, you asshat. it's called the modern world, welcome to it.

"Again your lack of manners shows you don't even know how to bring personal issues to the side."

"Dude, the next time you even think of attacking me personally like that I'll slap not only in here but with a slander lawsuit."

"Scarfish - xoxo...don't let the internet bugs bite, karma is a b*tch you know, my guy has a really nasty temper, but I'll share this when I see him later, he's at work now...at the Army base, doing his work as an MP (Military Police) in case you haven't learned that word yet) There's flaming, and there's stalking and defamation. You just made one hell of a mistake."

She is cute. Too bad she has to resort to threats when confronted with opinions that don't necessarily meet with hers.

StevieT said it best. '

It's also cute how you boys like to play together and try to defend yourselves. You attack me in public with false accusations, I'm responding in public. Gloves came off the moment that stalker posted personal info on me for no reason. You fight with stalking me, I respond and let you know there are internet lawsuits and karma is a #####. They are both facts. There is no threat involved.

"Opinions that don't necessarily meet with hers." ??? Having some stalker post personal info on me on a reef keeping website for the sole purpose of showing off his stalking skills and throwing up false information trying to link me to some swinger's account is not someone differing with my opinion. You can differ with my opinion all day long, doesn't worry me. Attack me and stalk me, that's a problem.

Drill Holes

Group Icon

Member No.: 25,617

Yawn... i stopped reading after it became a book.

Tangs in a nano = bad

small fish and corals in a nano = good

small tanks are not bad, they are widely used and enjoyed because before they came around you needed to keep a reef in a large setup. But with the advancement of equipment and lighting it was possible to keep an aquarium in a smaller container. Yet keeping them with all fish tanks is the responsibility of the owner to decide what fish are best. Fishnemo's tang prison is an example of what not to do.

Mods - please close this thread - it does not look good to new users. But I am morbidly fascinated by it!! I am trying my hardest not to get drawn into the flaming lol

By all means, keep the thread open. I'm enjoying watching the boys run around making fools of themselves. I'm sittin' here with my bowl of Cheerios ready for their next reply. And if Scarfish is really good, he should be able to tell my what type of cheerios I'm eating :lol: But it is fascinating, like watching the discovery channel as they document some primitive tribe. :)

supreme_spork
By all means, keep the thread open. I'm enjoying watching the boys run around making fools of themselves. I'm sittin' here with my bowl of Cheerios ready for their next reply. And if Scarfish is really good, he should be able to tell my what type of cheerios I'm eating :lol: But it is fascinating, like watching the discovery channel as they document some primitive tribe. :)

please add this to your signature line:

attention%20whore3.jpg

And if Scarfish is really good, he should be able to tell my what type of cheerios I'm eating :lol:

My guess is the round kind

dairymilk1.jpg

please add this to your signature line:

attention%20whore3.jpg

Nope, not an attention whore. Just someone you've really ticked off. I've read this entire thread. I believe there were two other people who left posts like my initial reaction and you attacked them too, made fun of them and called names too. Just because I refuse to be bullied does not mean I'm seeking attention. It means your name calling and your clever gifs aren't working. I'll stop replying when you stop attacking me with insults. :)

My guess is the round kind

dairymilk1.jpg

Ooh yes, and the kind that float in milk...but what flavor? Scarfish will know. I'll go post it on one of my profiles so he has new stuff to read later ;)

Archived