ReefCleaners.org

My 15g tank(only fish)

FishNemo

Go search gfy in nr.com and you will know it is a well-meaning in-forum running gag. No need to get offend by it. It's the highest form of respect you can get in this forum.

Seriously, no one really care what's going on in his tank anymore and the op don't really mind the 'friendly' jabs. You just need a thicker skin in nr, that's all.

btw, welcome! Now, GFY! :P

I'm working on the whole thick skin thing and sorry if I mistook a joke for reality :) Kinda reminds me of one of my all time favs The Smart Box

Okay, I will stop hijacking this this thread and go back to my BC adventure :D

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stoney waters
Go search gfy in nr.com and you will know it is a well-meaning in-forum running gag. No need to get offend by it. It's the highest form of respect you can get in this forum.

hmm... I've never been gfy'ed. Somebody please gfy me, I would be eternally grateful.

Fishnemo you still using clownfish with the clam?? i herd they got some new owners and where makin ######ttttt salt!? whadafuxwiththat?

joel sandoman

My favorite part of this entire thread is where Mr. A tells everyone to stop the personal attacks and then promptly calls someone a ####### reeftard. :D

The pwn had me laughing very, very, hard.

Furthermore, FishNemo... while I still think it's -very- cruel for you to keep so many fish in such a small space (the one you originally had, this tank may be larger) your tank looks very clean and very healthy. I wish that you had listened to what we were saying (even if we didn't say it nicely), because we really did just want to help your fish and coral live long, healthy, lives.

That said, this thread is still full of rampany wankery on all sides. That will never cease to be true just because someone decides to come in and pull a godwin.

That said, this thread is still full of rampany wankery on all sides. That will never cease to be true just because someone decides to come in and pull a godwin.

WTF is Rampany Wankery? and who is godwin?

-pinner

Difference makes the world go round!

eyecrazy.gif coombiya my lord...coombiya...coombiya my lord...coombiya...oh lord, coombiya...EVERYBODY:coombiya my lord. icon36TTT.gif

Archived