Top Shelf Aquatics

10 Gal Prop Tank (new aussie acans)

phases

they should call them links or zeldas ...purdy

zelda.jpg

i member when i use to play that game all the time never beat it..... i beat the newest one. for wii lol but i want some when you frag em give me a single polip ill pay if i have $ then lol

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What are they called? And.... Can I buy some?

I don't think they have a "name". They're a deepwater morph. I call them Crunch Berries. I am planning to let them grow out a fair bit before I frag them. I could maybe peel a few off down the road and try shipping them to you sans rock (to avoid cites), but shipping all the way to Killafornia would be tricky.

musthaveitall

Nice prop tank!!! I want a piece of those green and yellow ones you called Church Berries very badly!!!!!! Ship them to me!! Even just one!!! I have some pretty yellow+orange ones you may like let me dig up a pic and post it on the AP thread....

Clint

• 1 month later...
Unreal bro

Thanks man.

I'm house sitting until moday but I have some new stuff to show when I get back. ;)

Thanks. Nice to see you aren't lounge exclusive.

Funnily, I only stumbled into the Lounge for the first time yesterday. I just haven't posted much anywhere else of late because I've found the more I do, the less interested in small reefs I am. I started out here admiring middle-of-the-road sized tanks, like in the 15-30g range.. but now I find I'm really only interested in 75+ or <3g (hey look, I made a heart!). I guess not having a nano anymore kinda does it :P

Funnily, I only stumbled into the Lounge for the first time yesterday. I just haven't posted much anywhere else of late because I've found the more I do, the less interested in small reefs I am. I started out here admiring middle-of-the-road sized tanks, like in the 15-30g range.. but now I find I'm really only interested in 75+ or <3g (hey look, I made a heart!). I guess not having a nano anymore kinda does it :P

Hey join the club. I had a ten gal frag and it got so jammed packed full of coral I had to start a 75.

Hey join the club. I had a ten gal frag and it got so jammed packed full of coral I had to start a 75.

I'm actually setting up a 75 in the next couple of months so I find myself looking at others for inspiration. The more research I can do into how others run their systems, the better I figure. Anything else is just a temporary diversion.

I'm actually setting up a 75 in the next couple of months so I find myself looking at others for inspiration. The more research I can do into how others run their systems, the better I figure. Anything else is just a temporary diversion.

I hear ya. It took me 8 months to get my 75 up and running. Seemed like an eternity.

I hear ya. It took me 8 months to get my 75 up and running. Seemed like an eternity.

No better way to learn patience than setting up a large reef it would seem :P I should have water in mine by about late June/early July.. and hopefully at full stocking by about December or so. I guess we'll see how everything goes :)

What stock is going into yours?

No better way to learn patience than setting up a large reef it would seem :P I should have water in mine by about late June/early July.. and hopefully at full stocking by about December or so. I guess we'll see how everything goes :)

What stock is going into yours?

You are running the exact timeline I was.

As for the stocking. I love LPS and the tank will have lots of them. I have some right now along with some zoa frags and colonies and a few sps frags. Basically the tank is an LPS centered mixed reef. It is kinda sparse right now as I'm saving for school. Slowly but surely its filling up with choice pieces.

Archived