Pod Your Reef

10 Gal Prop Tank (new aussie acans)

phases

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I realized I hadn't posted pics since I cleaned the tank up. The clown is doing his part to hide the heater. :)

FTSDec022008.jpg

Nice and full of frags.

FTSDec0220082.jpg

you have some AMAZING specimins! holy cow.

so...do you just keep all those gorgeous zoos and ricordea to yourself or do you sell them to fellow nanoers?? ;)

you have some AMAZING specimins! holy cow.

so...do you just keep all those gorgeous zoos and ricordea to yourself or do you sell them to fellow nanoers?? ;)

Thank you. I do sell frags but I haven't ventured into shipping them yet so I'm afraid its local only for now.

• 5 weeks later...

My black ocellaris went laminate surfing. :tears:

The only fish is the tank now is a possum wrasse Wetmorella albofasciata I added a week ago.

Nice maxi mini when you get into shipping and propigating them we may have to work a trade, I have two minis and a maxi mini check out my prop tank thread to see them.

wow those are some damn nice additions. how much did that acan rock with the rainbow colored acan polyp set you back if you dont mind me asking? thats frikken sweeeet

and the green zoas look like theyd be called green goblins. real nice man, frag em up soon ;)

wow those are some damn nice additions. how much did that acan rock with the rainbow colored acan polyp set you back if you dont mind me asking? thats frikken sweeeet

That colony cost me 75 bucks. A good deal considering lots of other polyps are starting to show that same colouration.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived