Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

10 Gal Prop Tank (new aussie acans)

phases

WOW what a beautiful Micro!! Great find.

Yeah it was. Pricey, but worth it. It develops even brighter pink mouths and orange rings under higher lighting. I can't wait. :)

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what type of camera are you using , also nice tank !!

Thanks. Most of these shots are with a Nikon D50 but I recently upgraded to a D90.

How do you like your canister filter and is that your only filtration? I am thinking about getting a canister filter. I love the spray bar :D

I was thinking about the one you have or the Penn Plax Cascade Canister Filter 500, Thanks!

How do you like your canister filter and is that your only filtration? I am thinking about getting a canister filter. I love the spray bar :D

I was thinking about the one you have or the Penn Plax Cascade Canister Filter 500, Thanks!

I actually removed the canister filter and replaced it with a fluidizing reactor. To be honest I was never really happy with the canister. The flow out of the spraybar was really not that much at all and made almost no difference to the tank. It also became clogged very quickly and the flow became greatly reduced. I would take a fluidized reactor over a canister any day. My reactor has a mix of activated carbon and phosmedia inside and it keeps it flow level. It also makes sure there is maximum contact for the media to do its stuff. I use it along with a tunze nano as my only non-natural filtration.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't have a balisong yet.... :tears:

But seriously ^ AWESOME SHOT

Thanks. :happy:

At least you can get one. They're illegal here. :angry: I'm stuck with the training version if I can find one.

Part III of the criminal code first defines such knives as prohibited weapons (arme prohibee).

In sec. (84)(1) B "any knife that has a blade that opens automatically by gravity or centrifugal force, or by hand pressure applied to a button, spring or other device attached to the handle of the knife". Which totally blows.

-_- I still need to find out what the laws are for balisongs here... I'll ask my boss (lawyer) this week and see if she knows. Sucks for you though, phases!

I'd settle for just being able to privately own one. To be honest I'm most likely to injure myself not someone else with a butterfly. While trying to do tricks. :lol:

Archived