ReefCleaners.org

*** Mr. Coral ***

Christopher Marks

I heard of people talking about mr.coral on here, but never knew it was within 1/2 an hour of me! I guess on friday I'll be going there and seeing how it is.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I heard of people talking about mr.coral on here, but never knew it was within 1/2 an hour of me! I guess on friday I'll be going there and seeing how it is.

He said in another thread a day or two ago that he would give any nanoreef member that comes buy something a free frag. Take him up on it!

mrcoral.com

Thanks guys for the support!! Weekend sale is going to be crazy in the store!! Call for details or check the local boards in our area.

• 2 weeks later...

If you're localish to Mr. Coral, I recommend a visit. I stopped into the retail store today and got these two frags for $5 plus tax, I'm definitely pleased. :)

imeridian_mrcoral_frags-dsc_4539-300x232.jpg

whattup32533

Whats that one on the left called? I got one of those. The rights a Radioactive Dragon eyes right?

• 4 weeks later...

I received my free ric, ORA red planet and ORA purple nana today. I'm mostly happy with the shipment except for the purple nana. The piece I received is receding from the base. I was unable to notice this when I acclimated it to the tank. I unfortunately noticed this a couple hours later when I got back home from work. I have emailed this afternoon with some pics and I'm just waiting to hear something. I am very pleased with the red planet and the ric. Hopefully something can be worked out like a replacement of some sort.

Had to frag it it to hopefully save it. Tissue damage looked pretty bad so we'll see how it turns out. Kind of sucks to have to frag a brand new coral to save it.

• 2 weeks later...
terrapinbaseball

I LOVE Mr. Coral. Was there this past weekend for Sonny's 38th birthday sale, and the store is only a short ride from where I'm at in Hagerstown, MD which is awesome. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONNY!!! I have nothing but great things to say about Mr. Coral. They are always having unbelievable sales in the store and everyone there is extremely helpfull. The corals, fish and inverts are always very healthy and clean. Mr. Coral blows away my LFS when it comes to quality and prices, and is the only place I shop for livestock for my reef tank (my wife was even blown away when she was there last weekend) I wished I would have known sooner that people on this forum were ordering from Mr. Coral so I could have given my props much earlier. Either way Sonny and his staff are top notch and I'll be up to visit again very soon.

Mr Coral Rocks!

I got an awesome purple tipped hammer and free frag of Montipora from them this week. I have to commend them on their excellent shipping practices. They shipped me my corals in a foam lined box with a gel pack and the broals were triple/quadrupal bagged and the hammer opened up with an hr and is looking awesome today. I will definitely be ordering from them again very soon!

davidncbrown

I placed a mr.coral order a few weeks ago. The corals arrived with excellent packaging. They were all open within an hour of placing them into my aquarium. They really worked with us on finding a day that worked for shipping. Great communication. 3 free frags, free shipping, great corals....who can beat that?

See my 75 gal thread to view the corals I bought.

• 3 months later...

I like purchasing from Mr. Coral and just wish they would update the website. I prefer to purchase from the website over buying on ebay. I miss the sales they had so often. I still give them an A+.

• 1 year later...

Got my order in today.

Mr Coral was kind enough to hold the corals until all the snow we had melted.

All the corals arrived nicely packaged and only 2 fell off the plugs (1 while I was pickin a stomonella off it).

I think 1 chalice may be lost, but other than that everything looks great.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

To be honest, I'm not all that pleased. I was not expecting all of the frags to be as freshly cut as they were. It looks as if they were fragged, photographed within 24-48 hours, posted on your site within minutes, and then shipped asap. In my opinion, that's not enough time to ensure the success of the frags. I know that you claim that all of your frags have had at least 10 days to heal, but based on their appearance, you could have fooled me.

For the most part, the frags are doing well with the exception of the acans and wilsoni. Upon receiving these frags, they were mostly skeleton and had exposed flesh dangling out of the freshly cut grooves. Although they arrived alive, I can't say that their condition is revivable.

Expecting these:

file_419_1.jpg

file_422_2.jpg

file_415_18.jpg

I instead received these:

IMG_20110406_132016.jpg

Day1

IMG_20110407_100951.jpg

Day 2

They've already started to slime over.

Although my other frags seem to be surviving... for now... I'm not pleased abouot how freshly cut they were. I know you're trying to limit the losses on your part, but I don't think it's fair to your customers. Just my opinion.

mrcoral.com

I don't like how they look either. Did you email us about this? Please call us at the Store Friday with some details about your shipment and we will take care of you. I will be in around 2.

Keep them in low lighting with some flow and see if they start puffing up again. The Wells look to be gone I would dump that. Glad to hear everything else is doing Ok.

I don't like how they look either. Did you email us about this? Please call us at the Store Friday with some details about your shipment and we will take care of you. I will be in around 2.

Keep them in low lighting with some flow and see if they start puffing up again. The Wells look to be gone I would dump that. Glad to hear everything else is doing Ok.

That's good customer service right there :)

Archived