HPIM3539.jpg

3" clam:

HPIM3548.jpg

HPIM3550.jpg

blue-polyp monti:

HPIM3557.jpg

blue shroom and free orange zoas from opening day:

HPIM3392.jpg

After my trip to the storefront its now the only place il buy coral from(i cant afford the $30 shipping to buy anywhere online), no more 3 hour trips to pacificeastaquaculture, im only 15 and my small budget buys alot more at mrcoral then it does at pacificeast. So far other then pacificeast its the only place ive seen in maryland to have good coral. Once again the prices were crazy good, plus im in the free shipping zones which kicks a$$

Ok your scarying me. We bought the same stuff. Got a nice 3-4"clam today and toadstool leather. Also got a monti frag like dsharw above.

:lol: Great minds think alike!

• 4 weeks later...

I went there last saturday for the midnight madness sale and man let me tell ya what a deal. You cant beat buy 1 get 1 free.i got 240 dollars worth of stuff for $120.and and there was such a huge turn out that there were people lined up and down the sidewalk waiting to get in..MR. CORAL IS MY NUMBER 1 STOP FOR ALL FISH AND CORAL NEEDS THANKS.

I have only heard great things of mr coral!

cant wait to make a trip up there (45 min ish maybe a bit more)

im tellin you.. as soon as i get my license you will be seeing a lot of me (very shortly hopefully)!!!!

• 1 year later...

Just wanted to toss Mr. Coral some praise. Got a shipment in today, and it was very well packed. 4x bagged and everything. The zoas in the order started opening in the bags while acclimating.

Quick picture of the packaging:

IMG_1833.JPG

Here are some pictures of items from the order just hours of being in my tank:

IMG_1836.JPG

IMG_1849.JPG

IMG_1854.JPG

IMG_1856.JPG

IMG_1862.JPG

danimal1211

I was just at the store today and picked up 4 zoa frags. Sonny gave me a very good deal. He was the only one working the store at the time, yet he took his time to deal with each customer personally. Yes I will definitely do business with him again.

mrcoral.com

No problem!! Thanks for your purchase!! If you need anything else just give us a call at the store. We have a Great sale in the works!! Stay Posted!!

a resurrected thread. These are all posts from the beginnig of 2008 and earlier.

I resurrected this thread, as it was the official feedback thread for Mr Coral that Christopher Marks started.

Mr. Coral: !*PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY FOR MY MISTAKING YOU FOR ANOTHER VENDOR*! In the case were I referenced it. However I stand by my original opinion.

I gave allot of thought before posting this here...

I personally will not buy from him and cannot recommend him to others.

This statement is based on the following:

A personal experience I had with him over a year ago on eBay where I didn't get what was pictured in the auction.

The recent thread entitled Dear Mr.Coral and his responses therein

This example was an incorrect one and is my fault. Thus this edit. I confused Mr. Coral with another vendor and want to retract this statement.

Another member here who had a similar experience with purchasing one thing and getting another except the item was quite a bit more expensive (an Acan colony) that had her in tears.

I do not doubt or call into question other people's positive experiences with him.

I do not want this to be taken as an attack on him personally or his business.

It should be taken solely a statement of *MY* opinion based on my experience with him and from my observations of his actions here in one thread out of many with two customers out of many. Nothing else should be read into my statement.

I will post the eBay transaction *IF* I can find it and *IF* I have the time to do so and am asked to do so by others than Mr. Coral. The same with the Acan experience I reference above.

I gave allot of thought before posting this here...

I personally will not buy from him and cannot recommend him to others.

This statement is based on the following:

A personal experience I had with him over a year ago on eBay where I didn't get what was pictured in the auction.

The recent thread entitled Dear Mr.Coral and his responses therein

Another member here who had a similar experience with purchasing one thing and getting another except the item was quite a bit more expensive (an Acan colony) that had her in tears.

I do not doubt or call into question other people's positive experiences with him.

I do not want this to be taken as an attack on him personally or his business.

It should be taken solely a statement of *MY* opinion based on my experience with him and from my observations of his actions here in one thread out of many with two customers out of many. Nothing else should be read into my statement.

I will post the eBay transaction *IF* I can find it and *IF* I have the time to do so and am asked to do so by others than Mr. Coral. The same with the Acan experience I reference above.

Just stick with "your" transaction with him. Why bother bringing up other BS that has nothing to do with you?

Just stick with "your" transaction with him. Why bother bringing up other BS that has nothing to do with you?

STFU, Urchin can post about that if he wants to. This is a public forum and everyone has the right to hear about all experiences with a vendor. Besides, urchin was very polite in the way he wrote that post and I give him props for it.

A valid question. Because it factored in heavily with my decision to not shop there and post here and thus was put in as to why I made the decision. Problem with that Fiction?

Another country heard from. Thank you for contributing absolutely nothing other than to increase your own post count and cause me to believe you are either a plant for them or that you are a <words deleted> Perm.

This kind of BS is *EXACTLY* the reason why I debated posting negative feedback here. If you want to be a turd go to the lounge and post your comments there.

I stated that it was my opinion and my opinion only, what I based that opinion on, offered if asked and if I had the time to substantiate my statements, and tried my best to be polite and clear that it was my opinion alone and should be taken as nothing more or less.

The eBay auction is no longer archived at the site so I can't post it but here are the other threads I reference:

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...;Mr.Coral\

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...p;#entry1713881

Also for the record I made a mistake. I went back and read the thread again and it turned out that I had the vendors mixed up.

Mr. Coral: !*PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY FOR MY MISTAKING YOU FOR ANOTHER VENDOR*! In the case were I referenced it.

Why do people assume that because someone disagrees with them that they are a plant? I have experience with Mr Coral only at his store and not through shipping. When I went in I was surprised by how small the store was, but how packed in it was. There was tons to look at and everyone was really nice and helpful.

Archived