Coral Vue Hydros

*** Mr. Coral ***

Christopher Marks

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I have. I made a purchase from him thru e-bay, where he regularly sells his items. I am happy with my transaction with him and have him listed as one of my favorite sellers. I was pleased to see he was a nano-reef sponsor.

• 2 weeks later...

I got some stuff from him during his excellent sale for 45% off, and I have to say that I am pretty impressed with the corals I got and the best part, FREE SHIPPING! I got some rics that are retina burning bright, some extra puffy blasto wellsi, and a nice sized chunck of orange and white australian micro. Mr. Coral, I will be back.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my second order from Mr.Coral.com, and, once again, I am impressed. I ordered zooanthids off his eBay store the first time back in the summer, and I just got a rasberry gorgonian and three headed candy cane for $37 with free shipping! The free shipping is the greatest part. I will never buy corals from a lfs again because I can get less than the lfs prices and more quality at Mr.Coral.

BTW, their Hummer H2 is awesome! I saw it in the parking lot at MACNA. It must turn a lot of heads when driving that down the street!

Thanks for all the support guys. I hope you do buy from a LFS that being mine. Opening in November in Frederick.

h2pic.jpg

You had me with the free shipping...until I saw that it was only for the "yellow zone" which I do not live in...oh well.

The site is easy to navigate and your pix are terrific. The only suggestions I would make are to add a description saying the size, and placement suggestions (high/low water flow, little/lots of light, etc.). Reefermadness does this, and it's helpful to me.

Well, to add to the positive feedback, I just got my 1st order in from Mr Coral yesterday, and it was probably the best coral purchase I have made! Everything was as pictured on the website. The three tiny blasto frags I thought I was getting are 3 huge puffy frags! The 7 free frags deal he has going is incredible to boot! I got 7 nice sized zoa frags. Unfortunately, I am sure my mantis will use ALL of them to decorate his burrow with (I am NOT joking) but oh well that makes two happy campers then. I just wish I had some more cash laying around to buy some of his amazing acans or that Duncan!

I just got my order today, and let me tell you that it was much better than I expected!!!

I only placed a small order this time, but in 5 minutes I'm going back to his website to see what else I can order for next week.

By the way he is very friendly and helpful. I called to make sure that my order was shipped, which it was, but I was concerned that UPS forgot about me. He called me back right away with a tracking #, and UPS was at my door 20 min. later.

Everything arrived in perfect shape, and twice as nice as the pictures on the website!!!

Great stuff, great customer service, and great prices!!!

Thansk so much!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I just got my order today, and let me tell you that it was much better than I expected!!!

I only placed a small order this time, but in 5 minutes I'm going back to his website to see what else I can order for next week.

By the way he is very friendly and helpful. I called to make sure that my order was shipped, which it was, but I was concerned that UPS forgot about me. He called me back right away with a tracking #, and UPS was at my door 20 min. later.

Everything arrived in perfect shape, and twice as nice as the pictures on the website!!!

Great stuff, great customer service, and great prices!!!

Thansk so much!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thank you for the kind words.

Received another order yesterday from MrCoral. Great Shipping and packaging. Any awesome corals I received. I have another order coming tomorrow from the 50% off sale.

Picture291.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome storefront guys! Made it in plenty of time for a free zoa colony. Added a really nice green BTA with purple tips to the nem collection, along with a few corals.

GREAT prices, nice store layout (really like how everything's placed somewhere by price - VERY helpful), and friendly staff.

Looks like it'll be a nice store when you get settled in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bump for Mr. Coral.

Went by again today to meet up with dtfleming and make a trade. Everything's looking great in the store, and we got some really nice corals for CHEAP (there were even acans in the $10 frags!) Ended up with frags of acans, acro, monti, favia, favites, a couple of tonga shrooms, and even a duncan head for $80!

Still got the friendliest group of people in any store I've been in.

Thanks again guys! Just wish you were closer to DC :)

Archived