inTank Media Baskets

Mattyice 240G (48x48x24) reef cutout

mattyice

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's selling everything again, saw the ad on RC. Huge discount on the tank. If I knew he was gonna discount it that much I would've held off on getting my tank all set up. Oh well...

unless you got lots of money saved, rich parents, or a high paying job theres no way at the age of 19 that someone could drop the money that he was in that take. I' make 4000 a month and my tank got stuff that was on sale, didn't pay full retail on anything except the glass tops.

someone will buy it and set it up but he will have to take a huge loss without ever actually enjoying the tank...

definitely unfortunate, whatever he's going through I'm sure he tried his best to make this happen but that's life, and this is just a hobby (for most).

• 3 weeks later...

are you on that forum? you should tell the guy to start a build thread here even though it's not a reef - I'm pretty curious to see how that turns out and I'm sure others that have been following this thread would like to know as well

sorry guys but that is my tank, i sold it because i have way too much stuff going on in my life and am moving out and im not keeping a tank like that with my room mates, my car is also undergoing a rebuild right now as well so, sorry but my car hobby is more important to me then my reef hobby,

the only thing i have left from this tank is a 48" constellation with 7 new bulbs im trying to sell for 650, if anyone knows of someone that is looking for an amazing 48" fixture please let me know

and actually holdorf im 20, and this tank was not supposed to get people to invest in my products nor was the money i was to get out of products i was making going towards this tank, i was going to make products to better the reef community and the tank was to be a showcase for custom installations

nope...thats the pleasure of making 60K a year and living at home #######

gotta love people that think they know everything

and its more important to me to have a world record breaking car then it is for me to have a fish tank

• 2 weeks later...
nope...thats the pleasure of making 60K a year and living at home #######

gotta love people that think they know everything

and its more important to me to have a world record breaking car then it is for me to have a fish tank

shame on you for not give'n your parents money for rent.....so you are spoiled. :P

Archived