Coral Vue Hydros

a question for y'all

Crakeur

the sneaker will hold it all with the seats down and I can make two trips (only 10 blocks or so). I'll do it thursday night after work or Saturday morning, depending on the weather and the mood.

besides, if a couple of stocks keep moving in the right direction, that 26 might become a 36 or a 72.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bigtime bummers to end the week. first a stock that had gone up enough in the past three days to cover the cost of the new tank and all the added livestock and equipment fell. Second, Bruce at PSL tells me they might not be able to fit the lights with legs that will rest on the 26 bow frame as the side panel depth is only 10 5/8 long and he needs about 14 inches.

I'm officially in hell. Buying the tank tomorrow and setting it up and waiting to hear from him if I am going to be able to pop the desired lighting over the tank. He did suggest doing twin 150's with one 55w powercompact actinic versus two 36 watt actinics. Bummed is an understatment, unless I opt to hang the light, which I would rather not do.

Archived