ReefCleaners.org

*** Zoanuts.com ***

adinsxq

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hehe, has yours opened yet? maybe one is the nuclear green?

Yeah, its a purple one, don't know if its Purple Death or PPE. It is 1 polyp on a hockey puck however.

Those are very nice hockey pucks though. Let's see some pic's. We will be back in town on Monday. YEA. Class reunion, Son's birthday, My annv. with the wifey, buying new goodies. It has been a very long weekend and we are looking forward to being home. Glad we have a great controller on our system. Kinda nice to see all of your params on the handheld and see your systems are fine.

Look forward to talking to everyone soon.

Regards,

Dustin and Debbie www.zoanuts.com

DESERTHEATRACING

What can I say......

- UBER fast shipping

- Best packaging I have EVER seen

- HEALTHY zoa that opened within a few hours of arrival!

- Great colors on most all I received, event the BAG-O-CRAP stuff!!!!

I really appriciate everything. I have never ordered any live items online and honestly I was SCARED TO DEATH that I would open the box and all would be nuked. Will definitly be doing business again soon!!!!

• 1 month later...
supreme_spork

I'm a nut for zoanuts.com!

I've been taking the long, slow and steady approach with my new tank and it's been hanging out for the last couple of months growing-out the stuff that came on my rock. Last weekend I felt like I needed a little something going on in there, however, and so I ordered some zoa frags from Zoanuts -- now here's something you don't see every day:

First, the packaging was so good that this is the state I received them in -- I don't even think they realized they spent the last day in a box:

post-30962-1196295644_thumb.jpg

This is a secret freebie bonus "frag" with like 10 polyps -- note that it also appears totally unaware that it's in a bag:

post-30962-1196295667_thumb.jpg

And here's what they looked like after being in my tank for about 3 minutes -- the little guy in the back is a single polyp that detached from the bonus frag and was floating free, yet also doesn't realize he's just been shipped to the other side of the country:

post-30962-1196295832_thumb.jpg

CRAZY! :bowdown:

I'm a nut for zoanuts.com!

I've been taking the long, slow and steady approach with my new tank and it's been hanging out for the last couple of months growing-out the stuff that came on my rock. Last weekend I felt like I needed a little something going on in there, however, and so I ordered some zoa frags from Zoanuts -- now here's something you don't see every day:

First, the packaging was so good that this is the state I received them in -- I don't even think they realized they spent the last day in a box:

post-30962-1196295644_thumb.jpg

They look great in the bag

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
RayWhisperer

I got a bag of CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not really much to mention, just a bunch of crap in a bag.... Aussie crap, to be precise. Who'd have thought Australian crap was so colorful???? Not brown and stinky, like mine.... Perhaps Zoanuts would be interested in a trade. How much Aussie crap would you send me for one of my 12" brown stinky loafs? :P

I got a bag of CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not really much to mention, just a bunch of crap in a bag.... Aussie crap, to be precise. Who'd have thought Australian crap was so colorful???? Not brown and stinky, like mine.... Perhaps Zoanuts would be interested in a trade. How much Aussie crap would you send me for one of my 12" brown stinky loafs? :P

Gotta love the turds!! Aussie Turds that is.

Just got my Aussie bag of crap into the tanks. Wow! Each frag had lot more heads than promised! Thanks Dustin & Debbie!

Carla, let the fluff up for you and you will have you a nice pretty garden of color!!!

Everything arrived beautiful and healthy with great packing!

Here are some pics of my Aussie Bag of Crap...first under 4 t5ho actinics...second under 2x250w 10k and actinics.

BOCzoanuts.jpg

bocfromzoanuts.jpg

That's a good lookin pile of Aussie Crap!!! I gotta work with my packer though!

Yeah...I sent you an email...I was kinda bummed that I got 2 frags the same color, but they are all beautiful and healthy, so I'm excited and happy about that! :D

Archived