ReefCleaners.org

*** Zoanuts.com ***

adinsxq

Post your ZOANUTS.COM feedback here!

http://www.zoanuts.com

Welcome to Zoanuts!

We want to first off thank you for stopping by. Our mission is simple, to supply those elements to your little glass box that you may have been looking for but haven’t been able to put your finger on with others.

Over the past years we have acquired many beautiful animals and want to share some of our joy with you. Please enjoy and let us know if there is anything we can do that may bring more joy into your little part of the sea.

banner.jpg

Don't forget to mention which forums you belong to when placing orders with sponsors!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Received my order today! Everything looked immaculate and arrived very much alive. A great asset to our community and I recommend to everyone.

kidslovesw
Received my order today! Everything looked immaculate and arrived very much alive. A great asset to our community and I recommend to everyone.

I also placed a nice size order. Nice addition to my collection..

Great communication i do recommendit to everyone

Mike from NJ

I also place an order with Zoanuts. They were very helpful, fast email responses, good prices. I will defiantly order from them again.

I also place an order with Zoanuts. They were very helpful, fast email responses, good prices. I will defiantly order from them again.

It's great to see another great hobby minded seller.

I don't think you should defiantly order---they seem like nice people. :)

Anybody have pictures?

Here are some pictures of my order last week! !

102_0125.jpg

102_0126.jpg

102_0127.jpg

102_0128.jpg

102_0129.jpg

102_0131.jpg

ZOA.jpg

**EDIT** Fixed the red box thingy but here are some attachments as well.

post-25617-1184005127_thumb.jpg

post-25617-1184005149_thumb.jpg

post-25617-1184005158_thumb.jpg

post-25617-1184005168_thumb.jpg

post-25617-1184005183_thumb.jpg

post-25617-1184005201_thumb.jpg

post-25617-1184005209_thumb.jpg

ReadyReefer

what favites did you order, also those don't look quite like the order, in fact i like the ones you got better

what favites did you order, also those don't look quite like the order, in fact i like the ones you got better

This is what I had ordered as far as favites HERE . I think it looks different under lighting. It was split in two when i received it so i just stuck it in two different spots. No biggie since I was promised 15-20 polyps and recieved just about 17-20.

I ordered 3 other zoa frags and they sent me 4, one small freebie! Very nice of them I must say. Can't wait till the moving sale!

Here it is without the 50/50 on. Just a 32W actinic

101_0133.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

zoanuts has been very patience with me as well. After my constant haggling, and annoying questions they even went as far as selling me unlisted secret frags.

take it from me, I've been on this site forever, great company. I look forward to my order + freebies ;) for such a big order. jk jk the prices were great as is. At least half of the going price. I'll take pictures when my order comes.

And to think, I hate zoanthids. Thanks for putting up with me zoanuts.

nips

It's great to see another great hobby minded seller.

I don't think you should defiantly order---they seem like nice people. :)

defy your empty wallet and order anywayz

mascencerro

I just went and picked my order from the post office (impatient me) Everything was clean and looked really good, didn't even look like they had been in a box for a day, and 15 minutes after putting the frags in the water, they're already opening. Both of the frags I ordered and even a little something extra. :)

mascencerro

ok, but it will cost you a frag of those 'Purple Deaths' when they grow out. :P

crappy shot, actinics is all that is on right now, and nevermind the frags on the branches, those are growing for someone local:

PICT0558.jpg

dont worry ill take a picture of the purple deaths before they start to grow out so we'll be even. what's that zoa in the middle?

on a side note, I wonder who bought the peaches and creams. that bastard, I wanted that :angry: jkjk that person should sell me a frag when it grows out

mascencerro

the top one is the 'Blues News' the right one is 'Fire & Ice' and something else I think, and the middle one is the unknown freebie.

edit: There appears to be 3 different types on the round disk on the right.

I placed another order and it should arrive today by 12 CDT. I will post pics this afternoon after everything opens up!

• 4 weeks later...
RayWhisperer

Just got my second order from them yesterday. There was a bit of a problem with the first order, however, Dustin went way out of his way to correct the problem. This guy knows what customer service means.

Everything came in looking GREAT, and those Yumas...... WOW! I've seen a lot of yumas in my time, never have I seen ones like he has.

Zoanuts has a repeat customer in me.

Oh, and for those who complained about shipping costs, they have obviously never bought something from Zoanuts. I used to help at a LFS, none of the livestock was packaged nearly as well as what Zoanuts does. Everything came in one piece styro boxes in a cardboard box. The styro was filled with packing peanuts and was wrapped in a plastic bag on the outside of it. All corals were double bagged and sealed. Sealed, not tied folks. All these products and services that go into packing cost money. It's obvious they care about their livestock and ship accordingly.

+++11111 ^^^ i dont think it is possible to shipp any better than they do..

We spare no expense to make sure corals arrive alive and go through as little stress as possible. I am going to DHL tomorrow and watch how they handle the packages through transit and loading on the plane. So it should be fun.

Our shipping, boxing, bagging, and cold packs may cost more but we make sure your product arrives alive and ON TIME!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

My "online" coral shopping experience is as follows:

Very first coral, a blue mushroom from ebay. The thing arrive so tiny you almost had to have a microscope to see it. Essentially, I paid $$ for an inch long rock.

I vowed never to buy coral "site unseen" again.

Then came Sea Life Fl. which received RAVE reviews. I took a chance and all subsequent online purchases were made via Ken. (An EXCELLENT seller!)

And here comes Zoanuts... the shipping enticed me and the corals looked nice. Looking at my tank (comprised mostly of rics, lol), I decided to take chance, all the while thinking, "There's no way they'll measure up to Sea Life but I'll try it...."

Imagine my surprise when DHL delivered a superbly packaged box of zoas (some of which were open in the bag, all of which opened within minutes of being placed in the tank)! And freebies? Did I mention the freebies? Not just a tiny polyp or two but a FULL SIZED frag! How awesome is that?

Thanks, Zoanuts, for surpassing my expectations, for your wonderful customer service, for amazing coral, and for not being able to count (I swear there's twice the amount of polyps you listed on the zoa frags). ;)

Archived