Pod Your Reef

*** Zoanuts.com ***

adinsxq

I just want to say thanks again Zoanuts for the coral. It arrived safely and well packaged. I can't believe how many blasto heads that came with my order. Also thanks again for the freebies and also the extra duncan head. Everything is open and everything looks great. Thanks again, I will do business with you in the future

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just want to say thanks again Zoanuts for the coral. It arrived safely and well packaged. I can't believe how many blasto heads that came with my order. Also thanks again for the freebies and also the extra duncan head. Everything is open and everything looks great. Thanks again, I will do business with you in the future

We look forward to hearing from you again soon. Thank you for your kind words

Dustin and Debbie Zoanuts.com

recieved another Great A+ shipment today from those guys at zoanuts.... just what i expected... Palys are beatiful.. they always give extras and throw in a goodies...... :bowdown: probably the best customer service youll ever see on the web... others who have ordered from them im sure willl agree.

• 2 weeks later...

I really liked the ones that lived, my package was shipped a day early and I wasn't able to sign for it and was left at my post office for the night...package was packaged very well I thank them for that. The reason they lived, no doubt. Just some miscommunication everything else was good

I placed my first order with Zoanuts.com on Tuesday afternoon. I'd heard lots of good things about them, but I always missed corals I wanted because I didnt really frequent their website.

I just placed a small order; a frag of Orange Crush Echinata. What an awesome transaction! Dustin and Debbie sent out my order yesterday, and provided me with tracking information AND weather information in my area and the area of origin.

I received the order safe and sound today... very professional packaging, and to my surprise, they included an equally impressive freebie frag of Pink Panther Echinata! I couldn't believe that they included a freebie with such a small order.

I'll definitely order from Zoanuts again :)

Everything that I have ordered from zoanuts earlier this summer is till very healthy and growing great. One of their freebies came with four orange zoas, now it's up to 8 !!! cha ching!!! i love these guys. :happydance:

*'""*:•.-:¦:-•:*©2007 Stevie T Approved !! *:-:¦:-•:*'*:•.-:¦:-

HEEEEEYYYYYYYYY THERE!

As you all may know---I get screwed by coral sellers all the time. Well, I did ---WHEN I used to buy from ebay, online--you name it---I got it all---Photo fixes, light games, super macro pics, etc. So you must know that for me to even consider buying from someone I don't know---is a big leap of faith.

I saw that Mr. & Mrs. Zoanuts made an error in judgement for offering "FREE SHIPPING" and I decided to make them pay to ship me fantastic coral. :lol:

And do you know what? That's just what they did. I couldn't be happier with my purchase and all the circumstances surrounding it. I was informed from the minute I inquired about the corals---to the moment the post lady placed the PROFESSIONALLY INSULATED BOX in my hands.

Thanks Nut family! I appreciate the straighforward deal---even if I did take "heavy" advantage of your FREE SHIPPING!!

MVITE APPROVED!! (look for that stamp--it's one of the only ones in existence!)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm Nuts about ZOANUTS!!! I have never seen such packaging!!!

DSCF2449.jpg

DSCF2450.jpg

DSCF2451.jpg

DSCF2453.jpg

Each frag was bagged separately in3 bags. The middle bag had the name of the frag on the bag. I have never received cleaner stuff. No pests & almost no debris. Amazing! They also forgot how to count or picked the wrong frags or something cuz I got extras!!! :lol: They are happily peeking out in my tank even with the lights off. Can't wait till tomorrow when I can turn the lights on & see everyone. I will be ordering again!!! Thanks for the great service.

-Susan

Ok simply put, THESE GUYS ROCK! Great on communication, quick response times, friendly service, spectacular prices, unbeatable shipping methods, and to top it all off Very Very Nice Corals. I would not hesitate to buy from them again. As a matter of fact I can't wait until my wife lets me order from them again. Great job Zoanuts for setting the bar so high for other vendors.

I got my first order from www.zoanuts.com today! Unfortunately USPS messed up, and it got here a day late, but I have high hopes for everything to make it. My biggest worry is that the clam I ordered won't make it. Everybody keep your fingers crossed for me!

I was VERY impressed with Dustin's packaging - it was by far the best packing that I have ever received. The customer service and communication were both outstanding. There is no doubt that I will be a repeat customer.

I'll post pictures if I ever find the charger for my digital camera.

Anna :)

Packaging was great! Fast replies with emails. WIll be ordering again!

Yay for ebay feedback embedded in my head!

Chris

Just got my "bag o crap" goodies and 2 other paly's. Great packing from zoanuts. They have been acclimated and are starting to open. here is a quick pic of what I have-

IMG_0322.jpg

Thanks guys. you have my business for sure now.

Will you ever have those peaches and creams like in your avatar again zoanuts? Discount for a repeat customer? Especially considering how much I spent the first time! :happy:

Glad everyone else got theirs, Mine is MIA :(

I am working on it. But working with USPS you feel like you are bumping your head against a wall every call I make to them.

i just got my order aand bag-o-crap today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill try to get a camera to take pictures...thanks zoanuts!!!! GREAT SHIPPING AND AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Order arrived today, TWO DAYS late tks to USPS. Anyway tks for the bag-0-crap and the GOLD PURPLE DEATH. :happydance:

Yea they lived through two days of USPS hell. Glad you got them and glad to hear they are good. And you got the great Piece of CRAP!!!! :D

Archived