Pod Your Reef

Celebrate your INDEPENDENCE with FREE CORAL! AND SHIPPING!

mvite

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pickle saw that I made a slight mistake---damn college screwed my head all up.......

Pickle won the SPS pack!!

Tempest won the Softy pack!!

Hecsrt---You are still the winna of the LPS pack!

Sorry for the mix up. I would probably flame some ass for doing what I did. I would probably make a big stink and force a re-draw. And then someone would say, "Hey Mark, GFY." ;)

Pickle is getting shipping next week--

I haven't heard from Tempest yet---

and I will PM hecsrt right now!

Mark......

Job well done!!!

^^^And that's from one of the most respected peeps I have ever had the pleasure of working with!!!

Thanks dickie!

Too late on the redraw, I already have the LPS pack in my tank.

Thanks Mvite

One of the best shipping I have ever seen, everything was double or triple baged. The orange crush acan had it's feeders extended after just 2 minutes in the tank. What does that tell you, I know what great shipping.

Too late on the redraw, I already have the LPS pack in my tank.

Thanks Mvite

One of the best shipping I have ever seen, everything was double or triple baged. The orange crush acan had it's feeders extended after just 2 minutes in the tank. What does that tell you, I know what great shipping.

YAY!!

The first one has hit it's mark! Thanks for your kind words H!

I still haven't heard from Tempest. It's theirs--I should probably PM them though.

Pickles' pack will be packed, partitioned and promptly processed on Monday--for Tuesday delivery!!!

C'mon Tempest!

Needreefunds
Pickles' pack will be packed, partitioned and promptly processed on Monday--for Tuesday delivery!!!

Probably packed Pickles pack pretty proudly, possibly purchased propper packing peanuts, padding propagated paly's and polyps pending package pedaling peoples penchant to perform poorly.

And if you picked a pack of Pickles polyps proudly, how many p................

Epicfish, you spelled "spelled" wrong. :P;)

Mvite, super-cool. :)

Great start for a budding new business! Kinda shows what the owner is like--GENEROUS and super-nice!

Now, with the new biz, you're still keeping Preparation H Man as your av, right? :D

I just looked back at the original frag packs you put together, and wow, nice corals in those packs! Most people just gather up whatever crap to add on as freebies. NICE.

AND NOW!! TASHAYAR HAS JUST DONATED A MYSTERY SOFTY FRAG PACK!!!

I mixed all the names together and the winner is..........

crad190!!

Hey crad--Please PM Tasha and she will ship to you.

In the event that winners don't reply---there will be a re-draw.

I am pm'ing Tempest!

Tashayar is a true pioneer of the NR cool spirit! Early on here she showed me some of the greatest acts of coral (and human) kindness ever!

Plus she can talk about burps and farts with the best of us!!

THanks Tasha! Have a fun MOVE!!!

haha, dangiit!!! i was reading the thread, and I saw there was a redraw! my hopes skyrocketed, much like one of those toy rockets with like 8 rocket engines strapped to it..... alas, i wasnt meant to win aparently ;)

congrats crad190! enjoy your time in the spotlight!

Tasha: AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !...... !.............. ! ......................... < they are a little slow :P

Yea, tasha's just that great- now my finger hurts... but worth it!

Got my SPS Frags today... AWESOME!!! Got them aclimated and sitting in my sand bed right now. I'll post some pictures in my tank thread as soon as I can find where the #%@* my wife put the camera.

Got my SPS Frags today... AWESOME!!! Got them aclimated and sitting in my sand bed right now. I'll post some pictures in my tank thread as soon as I can find where the #%@* my wife put the camera.

When do you expect frags? :D

Archived