Top Shelf Aquatics

Celebrate your INDEPENDENCE with FREE CORAL! AND SHIPPING!

mvite

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
reeferman-chris

I sent mine in for the softies a few days ago but I didn't see my name on the list. Anyway Softies for me please..

tiepilot68

Hey Needreefunds!.... your prarie dog avatar just showed up on the front page of Yahoo as a most popular watched video!! LOL It cracks me up!

Oh... do we have a winner yet?????? the excitement!!

What a day!!!

I am printing and cutting right now---It will probably be within the next hour!!

I will get some pics and show you all!!!!!

And after you see the winners--make sure you come and say hello in my new sponsor page--Awesome Aquatics in the Sponsor's forum!!!!!

BTW--I got those of you who said you got missed!

Scucci--I put you down for softies-I hope that was ok.

Stay tuned!

Needreefunds
Hey Needreefunds!.... your prarie dog avatar just showed up on the front page of Yahoo as a most popular watched video!! LOL It cracks me up!

Oh... do we have a winner yet?????? the excitement!!

:lol: LOL- the vid gave me a chuckle every time I saw it! I hope it does the same to everyone else :)

Kinda looks like my reaction too..FRAGS?? WHO'S GOT FRAGS?? :D

Poor Mark and the kids are probably getting cramped hands cutting out all the names.

(Raising bottle of Sam Adams in the air)......MVITE this one for you Bud!! Happy Fourth Everyone!! Be safe!!

Drumroll

hey Mvite do we still call you Mvite or Awesome Aquatics or just plain ol Mark.

You should call me THE MAN!! Cuz YOU WON THE LPS PACK!!!

AND THE WINNERS ARE!!!!!

SOFTY PACK -----> Pickle010

SPS PACK -------> Tempest

LPS PACK ------->hecsrt-4

PM me with your shipping addys and let me know what works best for you for shipping day!!!!

I can ship as early as tomorrow--so get your info to me ASAP!!

I will be doing the fireworks thang--so I may not be back with you until later tonight!!

Thanks for everyone's participation---and I am looking forward to more of these now that I am legit!! :lol:

tiepilot68

Grats to all winners!!!! Great thread Mvite and so nice of you!!! again grats to all winners!!! : ) : )

Congrats to the winners!!! MVITE you are the man thanks for the chance to win some frags. And I can't wait to get my hands on your caps.

HAPPY 4th. everyone.

Congrats to the winners!!! MVITE you are the man thanks for the chance to win some frags. And I can't wait to get my hands on your caps.

HAPPY 4th. everyone.

Gratz to all winners! Enjoy!

And yeah, softies was fine. lol Not that it matters now, but thank you anywhos. :)

We need to make this something like an anual thing... or quarterly or something. Spring summer fall winter... Just need to have someone step up to the plate each time. This was fun. :)

Archived