Cultivated Reef

Celebrate your INDEPENDENCE with FREE CORAL! AND SHIPPING!

mvite

Hey friends!!

I have been meaning to do this for a long time. Next time, I will select a charity, but this time---the charity is YOU!!!

Over the past year, I have learned a lot and made a lot of great new friends through this site. I have LMFAO more than I could ever hope to count--and I have learned that being told to GFY isn't always a bad thing. I was able to get me a camera today at Walmarts :) and that's directly cuz you guys all bought some coral from me a couple weeks ago. THANKS!! I took a lot of pics for you!!!

Nano-reef.com has been berry, berry good to me. Our classifieds have grown fantastically in the past year---and I like to keep it exciting---So---I'm gonna send YOU some free coral!!

I have (3) individual frag packs. SPS, LPS and "softy". There are only a few rules. You must have more than 20 posts by the time of drawing. You can only "post-in" for one pack--no multiple entries. If you have been told "no coral for you" by me--ever---forgettabout it. :) Really. I'll just pull your name and you'll think you just lost. :(

Softy pack: Purple Encrusting Gorgonian & assorted zoanthids:

2007_0630newcam0056.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

t.jpg

SPS Pack: My own World-famous SUPERMAN monti, Orange m. capricornus, Orange m. nodosa, green m. confusa, purple m. undata.

2007_0630newcam0045.jpg

SUPERMAN

e.jpg

SUPERMAN, cap, nodosa

5.jpg

Nodosa, confusa, undata (lol--should be a song!!!)

6.jpg

LPS Pack: Pink Chalice, orange crush acanthastrea echinata, red/white micromussa (8 HEADS!), Green chalice, red acanthastrea lordhowensis.

1.jpg

I will also pay for USPS Express shipping from 15632 to you as long as it gets there overnight. You should know how to figure that out for yourself---->bookmark this page--->USPS Express Mail

If it doesn't get from me to you overnight via USPS Express, you will pay the shipping overage above $30.

Please ONLY POST HERE--DO NOT PM ME!!! MY BOX WILL FILL UP--I WILL NOT ANSWER YOU. :) But I will send you free coral if you follow the rules.

Cut off for entry here will be 7/4/07 at 1:00pm EST. Winners will be announced via post here on the evening of 7/4/07. I can probably ship as early as 7/5/07 if you'd like.

Thanks again for being cool peeps!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DO NOT "REPLY TO" the list, copying it over and over---I will add your names and will add a "master list" occasionally so that peeps don't get omitted when you cut and paste.

If someone can help me keep the lists organized it will be greatly appreciated. My kids will choose the winner by the highly technical method of "drawing the winner out of a hat". I will hopefully just print a page, cut out names and fold them--and let them pick a winna!!!

Post questions here too please.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm in, do we have to say what package we want to be in or is it comepletely random?

oops --- sorry -- you get to choose which one you want--specify in your post.

Thats a hell of a nice thing to do. Put me in for the LPS. I've learned quite a bit here as well and I completely agree that this community of people is wonderful. It would be kewl, I think, to try and keep track of where these frags go. Grow them out in the raffle winners tank and then frag them again. Give away at least one of the frags and keep it rolling. How great would it be in a photo contest if all of the zoas, echinos, or whatever were the same free frags but in everybody elses tanks? I think it'd be neat personally.

Bill

big thanks to you even if i don't win it people like you is why this hobby is so awesome!

put me in on the SPS Pack

Thats a hell of a nice thing to do. Put me in for the LPS. I've learned quite a bit here as well and I completely agree that this community of people is wonderful. It would be kewl, I think, to try and keep track of where these frags go. Grow them out in the raffle winners tank and then frag them again. Give away at least one of the frags and keep it rolling. How great would it be in a photo contest if all of the zoas, echinos, or whatever were the same free frags but in everybody elses tanks? I think it'd be neat personally.

Bill

Hey, that's a great idea, I really like that and we really should do that!!!

Kinda like a Reef Peeps version of where'sgeorge.com.

You are far too kind! Please put me down for the SPS pack. Good luck to everyone and may the good karma reward mvite with more coral in return!

EtOH_is_good

wow. nano reefer's are definately way cool peeps. very generous mvite.

sign me up for lps. thanks again.

Archived