Coral Vue Hydros

MDeths BC 14

MDeth

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hehe thanks :)

I love my mandarin...but my goby needs to be 'trained'

He started to get territorial and chases her away whenever she's near 'his' caves....little ass

My treatment - FLICK the glass every-time he chases her off...seems to be working so far :P

BTW, anybody that kills xenia has A. bad specimen B. horrible water quality

I literally TORE mine off the rock it migrated to and rubberbanded it onto a disk...it lived...if i wanted more of it I'd cut it...but I can't stand the smell, and its big enough as is !

TY, see anything ya wanna trade? I noticed youre local!

Anywho...just thought I'd share...

updates010.jpg

I cut the big polyp on the bottom two days ago...it has mini-baby polyps that werent there before stemming from the cuts. HELL YES FOR MVITE FOR FIGURING AND POSTING THIS METHOD FOR PPEs! It apparently works for zoos of all sorts, and I've started doing it more often :)

There kinda shaded and hard to see but there are 3 baby polyps about this big O

i dont think your pic works...or its my computer...but ya i definately have stuff to trade, im gonna frag most of the zoas tomorrow...i will trade you one brown polyp....for your mandarin

but really check out my 30 gallon thread most of those are good to frag let me know if you see anything you like

I am local too and like to get in on these fraggings! I don't really have anything to offer as my 90 is kinda sputtering..

oh and you can kill xenia! I did accidentally when a timer malfunctioned while i was away, leaving my halides on for 3 days. it all melted.... I have new xenia now though.

tank is sweet mdeth!

What you doin this coming week BJK ?

Feel free to stop by my place if youre up for it and I'll hook ya up with whatever I have

Gimme a call - (815)545-3725

11305 Stratford Rd

Mokena, IL 60448

What you doin this coming week BJK ?

Feel free to stop by my place if youre up for it and I'll hook ya up with whatever I have

Gimme a call - (815)545-3725

11305 Stratford Rd

Mokena, IL 60448

Awsome! I'm free mornings or Sunday all day. Mapquest shows you're about 40 min away. Let me know what works best for you. Also, I could bring some bright red shrooms if you'd like.

Oooo I like red :)

Don't have a whole lot of it in my tank (as you can see).

Mornings and Sunday ....boooo Sunday would be fine...but I'm going out to SC to check out Coastal Carolina this weekend F-M.

And I work from 9-5 :/

Next weekend its a deal!

hey thats fine, just let me know. ohh and coastal carolina is my favorite place everr! we go to the southern part of north carolina (emerald isle) almost yearly. You have to charter a boat and go shark fishing if it is at all possible!! Best thing ever besides the best beaches ever.

oh and i'll definatel hook you up with some red shrooms.

Added :)

I'll fix all the links when I'm not at work

All the hyperlinks broke when I put them in 'albums'

Ummm...never work on your tank high.....

I killed a small monti-digi frag $10ish, as well as a small zoo frag that 'could' fetch $25 bucks :/ <In the stupidest way possible!....left them out of water overnight

When I pulled them out I dropped them into a measuring cup that I throw random things in...I threw filter floss over them :'(

The zoos were crispy this morning...and the monti has RTN like a SOAB! The tips of the monti might actually live though :)

Ohh no! Never do anything high! :) At least you wokeup knowing where you was this morning! Sorry about the loss. I myself done something like this 3 days ago with some purple eaters. Not good!

I'll be in town until 5AM...stop by :rolleyes:

damn i don't think i'll make it in the night! hahahaah ok well now u can let me know when u get home

Well..I'm in a Hamptons hotel in SC right now!

But for an update, I gave my tank 2 bottles of Tigger Pods :)

Miss Mandarin should be happy for awhile.

• 2 weeks later...

I went up to Sharkys Reef :)

There was a kid working there who apparently doesn't know what RPE are.

I got like 35 polyps for $14 !!!!

Got a nice faviid - neon green almost fluorescent :)

Andd.. got me an acan lord !

Archived