Innovative Marine Aquariums

Pickles BC29

Pickle010

what do u think about the tunze nanostream.. too much flow maybe?? i was considring it.

Don't know enough about it to give you solid opinion. Sorry!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here they are! Just a few hours after adding them to my tank.. they look like they are doing great.

And oh yeah... I got an extra one! I still don't know the name of it but I'll hunt down Mvite and find out.

P1010001234.jpg

Purple M. Undata / Orange M. Confusa / Green M. Confusa / Superman Monti / Orange M. Capricornus / Monti Digitata

Mvite shot me over the name of that last frag in a PM... Monti Digitata... Digitata - I like the sound of that!

The pictures where taken with an old Olympus 4 mp under a Sunpod 150MH w/out flash. It does them no justice!

The pictures where taken with an old Olympus 4 mp under a Sunpod 150MH w/out flash. It does them no justice!

stock bulb on the sunpod? those look pretty amazing

stock bulb on the sunpod? those look pretty amazing

yes it's stock... i just got a couple of weeks ago.

Here they are! Just a few hours after adding them to my tank.. they look like they are doing great.

And oh yeah... I got an extra one! I still don't know the name of it but I'll hunt down Mvite and find out.

P1010001234.jpg

Purple M. Undata / Orange M. Confusa / Green M. Confusa / Superman Monti / Orange M. Capricornus / Monti Digitata

Mvite shot me over the name of that last frag in a PM... Monti Digitata... Digitata - I like the sound of that!

Sweet frags, congrats on your win!!!

Is that what you got from Mvite? WOW! That's insane.

Yeah... I'm buying stock in the IPO when his company goes public. The stuff is rediculas and I think he gave me the extra frag because I caught the mix up in winners switched between sps and softies. I was happy enough to have just won - the mix up was nothing and I never expected to get MORE then what I won.

Mvite is solid - made a customer out of me.

Thanks for all the compliments but the props really should go to all the great reefers that I've been fortunate enough to get my stock from.

I've been reading up on the SPS that I got but if anyone has any advise on raising and caring for them please don't hesitate to speak up.

omg i would kill you for that green and purple corraline, you got them to mix so perfectly so you get a great blend of colors, and those corals are awsome too. Inspirational :)

Thanks for all the compliments but the props really should go to all the great reefers that I've been fortunate enough to get my stock from.

I've been reading up on the SPS that I got but if anyone has any advise on raising and caring for them please don't hesitate to speak up.

these guys arent hard to take care of, you have more than enough light just keep all ur levels steady u'll be good.

im gettin the same pack. only i have to pay for mine. I couldnt resist.

Your tank looks great, and those new monti's are awesome. I have a similar setup as yours, I was wondering do you dose 2 part?

Your tank looks great, and those new monti's are awesome. I have a similar setup as yours, I was wondering do you dose 2 part?

Thanks guys...

I haven't been dosing at all... weekly water changes have been sufficient this far... BUT - I do have a lot more Calcium needing corals and my levels have been dropin... so I picked up some 2 part B-Ionic today. Most of the green on the rocks in the early pics have turned to a nice shade of purple now. I still have some green on my back walls but even that is starting to get splotches of the purp stuff covering it.

im gettin the same pack. only i have to pay for mine. I couldnt resist.

I'll tell you this much.. you won't be dissapointed. At this point I'd pay if Mvite billed me. (Don't tell him that though)

Am I the only one that can spend an hour staring at SPS that doesn't even move? I just can't get over the colors and shapes... it's really awesome stuff.

OH yeah... and I forgot to add that by morning must of the FUZZY stuff on the plugs was gone. My CUC had a feast last night.

Hey Pickle....I am trying to decide between the 70w and 150w Sunpod to go on my BC29....which do you think I should go with? I was thinking if I went with the 70w I could put a small 24w actinic retrofit in the back or something.

Should I just stick with the 150w and be done with it?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Adam

Sorry to hijack Pickle....I am just going to go with the 150w and call it a day :)

Hey Adam - No worries...

I would say the 150 at minimum... I almost question at times if I Should of got the 250.

ahh u dont want the 250...150's plenty

hey do you mind if i steal that pic for my thread so i can show what im gettin?

by the time u see this i probably already have it in there so let me know if you want me to take it out.

WOW Awesome looking tank! I hope to have mine looking just half as good! nice work.

Well, don't give away your secrets! Looks like a Warhol silkscreen.

LOL Diane.... I'm impressed that you know what a Warhol silkscreen is!! Hubba hubba! :lol:

Lon

WOW Awesome looking tank! I hope to have mine looking just half as good! nice work.

LOL Diane.... I'm impressed that you know what a Warhol silkscreen is!! Hubba hubba! :lol:

Lon

That probably says more about my age than anything else... :angry:

;)

Archived