ReefCleaners.org

Six's Frag Video

Six

six do you ever frag ricordea? Ive got a biggun I want to split up like a pie and i get the whole -slice it up with a razor- thing, but i just feel better watching someone actually do it that knows what theyre doing before I put my big ric under the knife.

and correct me if im wrong, but cant you also cut the stem at a point and have the stem grow out as a new one too?

no. im thinking about retrying rics, but my tank had issues with a yuma rock i bought. maybe the floridae would be less grumpy for me. i changed the lighting too after the yuma adventure, so yeah, im really thinking about it.

as for the "stem", you mean the foot of a mushie/ric? mushies, yes. ive done it and it's interesting. LOL. that was in the old days ina 10g. it eventually colored back up after having it's "head chopped off".

anyone want a half retarded purple tang? will trade for frags.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

prop, honestly, the fish is in bad shape. it is missing fins. i'd be embarassed if you saw it from the side instead of top, down. :P i mean, it's not like i rasied him. we got him for free from someone a few years ago, but still.

• 3 weeks later...
sephroth_r1

C'mon Six! where are the new vids?! lol im sure Mvite is being silent for a reason, he is probaly still watching the old ones! LOL just playin mark!

Archived