inTank Media Baskets

Six's Frag Video

Six

OK, so I felt inspired to do something with my time today. I have been fooling around with youtube.com and making some vids. It's pretty fun.

I bought some new frag plugs this week and wanted to use them, soooo.... I decided to make a video about the adventure.

This is a vid of me (gasp) fragin' and glueing a Montipora capricornis. It's nerdy, dorky, and it was fun!

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Please leave some feedback for me on youtube if you liked it. :)

Enjoy!

Liz '6'

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2:55 for the first one. Do you know how long that will take me with dial up, girl. :P I'm gonna do it. The wave and thumbs up sucked me in.

it's prolly the pump system. the fuge is a surge device, so it makes some noise. otherwise, i dunno what it could be. i wasnt going for "professional" filming, just something fun.

i dunno. maybe it helps someone. it was fun regardless. :D

Hey Liz Great Vids.

Can you teach my GF how to get involved with something and get off the sofa?

sure, unless she's pregnant or something. ;)

i didnt realize i dropped the f-bomb. whoops. will they ban the vids from youtube for that? prolly.... :o

lol. thanks for the feedback guys. anything i can do better? i was pretty nervous and dont *usually* talk out loud to myself, let alone to a camera.

yeah, wish I would have read the comments here before I watched the vids. my 4 yr old daughter wanted to watch with me. I'm really hoping she didn't learn a couple of new words. good vids, though

mybuickskill6979
i always knew you were cute :wub:

dude ez thats what i was thinking. i can't seem to post comments on the tube though its says i have to do something about my email addy before i can post a comment WTF!! but most def very informative, and its always helps with the teacher is good looking!! :happy:

mybuickskill6979
You see, I always found it to be more of a distraction...lol

true also. it can be lol. stop day dreaming hehe!! :lol::lol::lol:

dude f-bombs rock lol!!

Archived