Pod Your Reef

wtb mini carpet anemone

adinsxq

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have one right now that my buddy gave me. He's got a tank full and is looking to trade. Show me what you got. Cool, interesting or bright corals would be nice. Feel free to come by if you're local to Socal to see what they look like.

Mini_Carpet1.JPG

edited to add pic.

Miguel at Fragglereef has some MIni Maxi carpet tapetum...I placed a $200 order with him bout a month ago and all is doing great...My little carpet anemone is even spliting a baby right now (1st customer hes add that had one to split)

Izzue

I'm still waiting to hear back from Gary Marzchak (sic) from RC. He's been raising/selling them for a long time. I'm sure he can do a southern Cali group buy.

Feed them and the multiply like nuts. I went from 1 to ~15 in less than 6 months! Each one has a unique coloration and they wander all over your live rock without stinging anything. I have some that lay right over parts of my montis and acros without issues. Definately a cool addition to the tank, but as stated earlier, a total PITA to get off the rock to trade or sell.

Chris

The get to be around 2 inches. At least that's the size of mine. So 1.5-2 inches is my guesstimate.

Miguel said the Mini Max I purchased from him would get to a maximium of 7 inchs...right now its bout 4 inchs across

Izzue

guy from rc also sells them with cheap shipping, or gary. whichever is fine. Adin, i'd need you to reship to me. paypal anytime, I'd like 4-5

sure thing sister

Archived