Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

What is your favorite type of fish?

Christopher Marks

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blackened Redfish with a side order of otsyters CHILLED mind you, cocktail sauce must has alot of fresh horseraddish, in fact ....oh uhhhh wrasses, basslets, eels. on your list, Gobies.

I love how clown goby's just perch not all high strung bouncing around. People that arent into tanks will look in my tank then after a minute go holy crap is that fish dead?

Angel Higuera

I love the oddness of Angler and Frogfishes. Cant wait to put one in my tank soon. They get my vote for the nano.

If I had to choose a favorite fish overall, It would be a deep sea viper fish., though no one has ever kept one in captivity.

Clowns all the way. Pair up easily, absolutely beautiful, fun to watch, hardy, easily hosts with anemone, not aggressive. I would recommend a clown to anyone and everyone.

Blennies! ! ! In my opinion, they have the most personality! Both the bicolor and the lawnmower. I havent had much experience with other types.

Clowns are a close second though

My vote is for the Six Line Wrasse (or wrasses in general).

The sixline in my tank is curious about everything, very active swimmer and quite social. Great fish !

tangs need between 4-6 ft of swimming space to be ideally happy. 26 gallons is torture! (tang popo 5-0 fuzz woop woop po-lice)

Im surprised fairy/flasher wrasses werent listed. why is groupers up there? there is no such thing as a dwarf grouper for a nano! Most dwarf angels still need 30 gallons to be happy, tangs is a no brainer. The poll should be redone for next month :

ARG!! i hate clowns!@!!@!@! I work at a LFS and all i hear is "nemo nemo nemo!" the kids say it like they are robots, or are possessed with the pixar virus. its horrible, especially when customers ask "do you have dori? i have a 7 gallon 'curved' tank and i want to get a couple of doris. can i get a scarface too?" aaahhh!! just shoot me now.

Archived