Christopher Marks

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

fish that are uncommon like rosy fin fairy wrasse, helfrichs, grissengerri, leucokranos, dracula and different color morphs of fish like the white rubrimarginatus

why be the same as everyone else?

royal dottyback is mine

I would love to convert a swimming pool to a "dive in" marine tank... bloody hard I know, but would be so cool to swim with the fish and coral in your own home

• 1 month later...

My favourite fish for looks is an achilles tang.

But, my favourite fish that i have owned was a one-spot foxface (siganus unimaculatus) he had great personality and looks, when he was hungry he would spit water at me and he used to "play" with the shells i had in my tank, he would pick one up, swim to the surface then let it go and race it to the bottom to pick it up again.

kingwintergreen

Even though I'm increasingly getting more and more into coldwater marine aquarium stuff (cooler inverts and way more plants) I miss the big variety of fish-- not so much for the color, but for the bold patterns, and their intelligence. Notwithstanding all of the fun and interesting and beautiful fish out there, nothing quite compares to the marine betta (even though they got stuck with a stupid-ass common name).

• 1 month later...
CorvetteJoe

Anything that doesnt attack anything else in the tank is my favorite LOL

I think I am really liking the Wrasses more and more. I have a Sixline that is fun to watch and my buddy has a few wrasses in his big 150 that are just a lot of fun to watch as well.

Anything with personality is also a favorite.

Archived