Cultivated Reef

30Q

jbb

If I did anything like that I would probably lean more towards the frosted over pure white. I've never ran a tank with a clear background so I thought I would try it here, but that cord to my light is driving me insane. I need to figure out a solution to that for sure.

Should have had the back of the tank sand blasted to frost it.

I prefer them dirty.

Don't we all ;)

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I will have some soon, some things didn't work like I had hoped so making a couple of tweaks to the setup.

New setups will always need some tweaks. Also, we need to get together sometime this holiday season when we both have time off.

Well WTF that was 2 weeks ago :P

How many RFAs did you end up getting?

Yeah I'm moving the tank this weekend and changing a few things so no pics until that's done .

I only have 2 RFAs at the moment , LFS charges like $70/ea for the basic ones and $100+ for anything with decent color. Need to hit up got corals for a few pretty soon.

• Like 5

Yeah I'm moving the tank this weekend and changing a few things so no pics until that's done .

I only have 2 RFAs at the moment , LFS charges like $70/ea for the basic ones and $100+ for anything with decent color. Need to hit up got corals for a few pretty soon.

VIP Reef.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...