Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

How do you clean OUTIDSIDE aquarium glass?

pgrVII

This topic was brought up in my thread yesterdayish, starting from my use of Kents glass/acrylic cleaner. And suprisingly , alot of people also shared what methods they use,so beings that we spend lots of time and money making our tanks look awesome,isn't it logical a discussion for this type of thing be going on at some point? :)

I use kent like I said and microfiber towels.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the inside or out?

Inside I use a NanoMag (weak magnet so no scratches) every 2 days, razor it once a week. I think I have one TINY scratch from the 8+ months from using a rusted razor when I ran out.

Outside I use a damp (fresh water) towel and dry it with the other side. Then a microfiber to make it shine with no fingerprints or smudges :)

Clearly the out side harry :P you were in the convo in the goon,you goober.

For the inside or out?

Inside I use a NanoMag (weak magnet so no scratches) every 2 days, razor it once a week. I think I have one TINY scratch from the 8+ months from using a rusted razor when I ran out.

Outside I use a damp (fresh water) towel and dry it with the other side. Then a microfiber to make it shine with no fingerprints or smudges :)

I dig it :)
I use the same stuff on my granite! Great or not so great minds hahah,I'll go with great minds here buddy ;)

Coffee filters work wonderful for final polishing without any streaks ;) Ive been using it on my car windows and windshield for years!

Nice deal, most eveyone has those laying around :)
gulfsurfer101

Small blowtorch then wipe off the soot with an old T-shirt! Why you ask! Texas, because that's why! Or just spray a lil glass cleaner on a paper towel and finish it off with majic eraser!

Small blowtorch then wipe off the soot with an old T-shirt! Why you ask! Texas, because that's why! Or just spray a lil glass cleaner on a paper towel and finish it off with majic eraser!

Texas. Nuff said ;)

Ha ha, I too use a generic Windex with vinegar and old kitchen hand towels.

Ha! Exellent :)

This is becoming a good resource for the topic :)

fishfreak0114

I use Windex and paper towel. I'm always nervous that I'll poison the tank but no issues so far. I really like the ideas on this thread though so I might have to try something new out :)

I use Windex and paper towel. I'm always nervous that I'll poison the tank but no issues so far. I really like the ideas on this thread though so I might have to try something new out :)

Good! That was the idea,and thank you for sharing :)

Archived