Pod Your Reef

StevieT's Fusion Lagoon 50 Experience

StevieT

New tank day! The bestest days of the year!

You hear the rumble of the delivery truck at your dock door and the good vibs just start to flow.

And the best part about this particular tank is it's going to see salty water, in our showroom!

Will be moved where the IM16 currently is. Stay tuned.....

Index:

Hardware:

Filtration:

Lighting:

• 48" T8 Florescent office lighting, 8,000K
  • EcoTech Marine Radion XR30 Pro (is the plan)

Rock:

Hi. My name is StevieT. You may know me best for my Sea Monkeys on Mars Experience, or even the long story featured in StevieT's Red Sea Max Experience. Which took 5-1/2 years to compete and started an industry. I was featured recenly in StevieT's IM Nuvo 16 Experience which wasn't as great.

Well those have all come to an end. But the story continues here with this Innovative Marine Fusion Lagoon 50

20151002_120631.jpg

20151002_120944.jpg

Temp location

IMG_8118.jpg

IMG_8112.jpg

IMG_8113.jpg

IMG_8119.jpg

IMG_8120.jpg

Oh lookie what fits

IMG_8116.jpg
(PN: IM40MR)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raidon XR30 PRO

Prob do real reef rock or my buddy up in Green Bay The Alternative Reef. Have most of the equipment already, anything need is just in the warehouse or can trade for goods which is cool. I'm trying not to spend too much on this setup but this lagoon style has so much potential. Debating a volcano or some mangroves. Def. want my ricordia island back, I miss it from my RSM.

Plus shipping Jeff is now tasked with water changes, so it should actually do pretty well

sweet setup! Any plan for lighting?

What makes a tank a lagoon tank?

Depth

Nice choice of a system. Try not to let the monti take this one over

It's going to have plenty of room in this bad boy. I found a local LFS that is willing to trade for it, so that should get me plenty of the livestock needed. Plus they are selling a few of our baskets,

Shipping Jeff should take some pointers. Now that's how to pack!

Someday he's going to have to learn how to pack freight....... scary scary day that will be

That is one sweet tank!

I wanted to go with one also but ended up going with a sump as I just can not get past the AIO tanks. Love my Fusion 20 but tired of cleaning out the back chambers.....I know you have shipping Jeff for that :D

Looking forward to see what happens with it.

Man that is a gorgeous tank, and a rather tempting one to look into. Guessing the display depth is just shy of 20" or so?

Man that is a gorgeous tank, and a rather tempting one to look into. Guessing the display depth is just shy of 20" or so?

Correct just about 20"

Is the lfs best fish? Not sure if been there or not.

Tropical Fish. Just found these guys and there only a few miles from me. Drove past them a million times but it's a weird location. And I tend to stay out of LFS but these guys knew who inTank was so we're going to do some biz.

I need to make a trip to best fish to see what's up.

Looks very nice. Glad you are happy with the preassembled stand. I wasn't as lucky with mine - for the 25g.

Are they all coming preassembled? There are a few things I don't like but I can fix. It's got a little scuff on one side but I knew that before, IM hooked us up.

To save money and go for the "clean" look everyone always likes leave it empty..LOL

Sweet tank cant wait to see it up and go running.

Are they all coming preassembled? There are a few things I don't like but I can fix. It's got a little scuff on one side but I knew that before, IM hooked us up.

Only the 50g stands come preassembled. I am not as happy as you.

Archived