SaltCritters.com

how bout some gravy

amphipod

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh don't worry I will bring the bodies tank into the thread, with time.

I think I got new cat bones to add in the tank.

Save the skull, I am still cleaning it for display.

No pics till I've glued back in the tooth and pulled the extra collagen remains of the skin off the lower jaw.

This is why I always let friends know the addresses of the reefers I meet up with for coral exchanges.

what the #### did i just read.

Can anyone tell me how to get Monster out of a keyboard? I coughed/ spewed from my nose energry drink onto my work computer when I read this........lol......but seriously, anyone?

I usually use cat's blood and children's tears to get that stuff out. I think amphi would agree.

Meh, ill have to remember the cat's blood for next time, used air duster and alcohol from shop.....hope it works...

This thread is nuts, but people have put milk, adn all other kinds of crap in thier tanks before....not all that strange IMHO. I believe urine was discussed as an,"Ammonia" additive on here before, haha.

Or bring trusted friends, preferably more than 2.

To coral exchange

Meh, ill have to remember the cat's blood for next time, used air duster and alcohol from shop.....hope it works... This thread is nuts, but people have put milk, adn all other kinds of crap in thier tanks before....not all that strange IMHO. I believe urine was discussed as an,"Ammonia" additive on here before, haha.
exactly, there are weird things talked of before. I suggest alcohol to wipe the sticky from the contact surface, the space between keys I don't know how to clean.

All I can picture is man-hand over here pouring gravy chunks into a 10 gallon desert vivarium infront of a cat skull, just stroking and petting it.

All I can picture is man-hand over here pouring gravy chunks into a 10 gallon desert vivarium infront of a cat skull, just stroking and petting it.
that was so funny, I laughed so hard. Naw that is not me.

Hey OP all joking about your Strange(to me) way aside. Do you have anything like a saltwater predator tank set up? for some reason i think thats right up your alley if dont have one yet.

Get a tank large enough for two adult bodies, kill two birds with one stone
what kind of birds ostriches?

Rabbit skull tank for TOTM...
sounds good, how do I do tank of the month?

Not yet, my parents have told me I can't buy anymore aquariums until later, we're planning on moving, eventually.

But you plan on one though? now THATS thread id follow, id love to see what kind of Aggressive saltwater system you could get going...Cat skull Could even be the centerpiece.

But you plan on one though? now THATS thread id follow, id love to see what kind of Aggressive saltwater system you could get going...Cat skull Could even be the centerpiece.
no bear and cow skull lol. I'd probably put together a combo of tarpon, dogfish, and some sting rays.

How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
16, and your age?

no bear and cow skull lol. I'd probably put together a combo of tarpon, dogfish, and some sting rays.

Dont most rays require Huge tanks with deep sand beds and of open sand space with no rocks though?

I was thinking more along the lines of searobins and leaf fish.

But on small predators, 2 possibilities, a venom tank of toadfish, weevers, stonefish, lionfish, stargasers, and pufferfish. Next possibility, your suggestions of Robin fish, and leaf fish, and including but not limited to gobies, scorpion fishes, sarcastic fringe head, small morays, horseshoe crabs, and blue crab.

Archived