SaltCritters.com

5.4gal ( no more)

Angel<3Nanos

Just finished Noragami. It was very good. The ending was so sweet I almost caught the diabeetus.

Any new pics?

Wow! That was fast! But yes the ending was nice :)

Have you ever seen an anime called "Another"? It is very cool. Super scary and whatnot. There's only 12 episodes so its a small series. But so worth it. Specially for October with halloween and all that. Just if you have kids, make sure they over 13 to watch it. :)

And right now I have a problem with the tank. I am getting a lot of detritus in it. The sponge gets clogged so fast. I found that since it is underneath my staircase, it is getting dirt inside. It's the way the stairs are made. It has those floating steps (don't know what they are called). Tomorrow I'm off so I'm hanging a shelf on top of the tank to catch any dirt before it gets in the tank :)

Everything is doing well tho :)

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! That was fast! But yes the ending was nice :)

Have you ever seen an anime called "Another"? It is very cool. Super scary and whatnot. There's only 12 episodes so its a small series. But so worth it. Specially for October with halloween and all that. Just if you have kids, make sure they over 13 to watch it. :)

And right now I have a problem with the tank. I am getting a lot of detritus in it. The sponge gets clogged so fast. I found that since it is underneath my staircase, it is getting dirt inside. It's the way the stairs are made. It has those floating steps (don't know what they are called). Tomorrow I'm off so I'm hanging a shelf on top of the tank to catch any dirt before it gets in the tank :)

Everything is doing well tho :)

I tend to binge watch ones I like. I'll check out Another, hadn't heard of it.

I have the same open stairs over my frag tank. I always find floating dog hairs :rolleyes:

I tend to binge watch ones I like. I'll check out Another, hadn't heard of it.

I have the same open stairs over my frag tank. I always find floating dog hairs :rolleyes:

Another has an amazing story. It will trip you out. Lol.

Omg. These stairs are killing me tho! Lol. Lucky for Mr our dog doesn't shed hair :)

I tend to find my arm hair occasionally floating around from the previous maintenance lol. Finally got my ada 60f setup today on my day off with a teaser pic in my aio thread. Nothing fancy but it turned out pretty good

Angel<3Nanos

I always have floating cat hairs. And my tank is covered basically all the time. <_<

Haha I want a cat so bad! But first I need to buy my mastiff :D

Dog hair for mine :D

Thank God ours doesn't shed hair lol

I tend to find my arm hair occasionally floating around from the previous maintenance lol. Finally got my ada 60f setup today on my day off with a teaser pic in my aio thread. Nothing fancy but it turned out pretty good

Haha I sometimes find a hair, but I'm not sure whose is it.

You set it up? I'm about to check it out!

Angel<3Nanos

Small update:

It's the 35th day since the tank got wet. Everything is looking good and growing :)

The porcelain is too darn shy. He stays under the rocks. Hasn't touched the maxi mini since last time.

Maxi mini grew also. It's almost double its size.

The gorgonian is dying tho :/ sigh

Small update:

It's the 35th day since the tank got wet. Everything is looking good and growing :)

The porcelain is too darn shy. He stays under the rocks. Hasn't touched the maxi mini since last time.

Maxi mini grew also. It's almost double its size.

The gorgonian is dying tho :/ sigh

:(

But what's the point of an update without any FTS... Hint hint

You got a lot going on in there for only 35 days. Nice job. Sorry about the gorgonian. :(

:( But what's the point of an update without any FTS... Hint hint

Least subtle hint ever. :lol:

Angel<3Nanos

:(

But what's the point of an update without any FTS... Hint hint

Haha alright FTS coming up. But there really isn't much to see. I might add some zoas from my 45g. Maybe lol

You got a lot going on in there for only 35 days. Nice job. Sorry about the gorgonian. :(

I know! Lol I guess I'm confident on adding anything as I have my 45g, where I can put anything if the 5.4 crashes.

As for the gorg, I was taking a risk on getting it. The LFS and I didn't know if it was photosynthetic or not. Guess it's not lol

Angel<3Nanos

You don't understand, we just love the tank, everyone loves this. What's the kelvin on your light?

Lol after eat I'll add more zoas and snap pics :)

I have my Nanobox set to a 14k look.

Angel<3Nanos

What kind of Gorg was it? Looks like a Purple Feather.

Why do you think it died? Flow? Feeding?

We don't know what kind was it. It's orange/red. Doesn't look anything like a purple feather.

It hasn't died. It has extremely good PE, but some parts are just bare stick. So I'm assuming it is dying.

I feed BRS Reef Chilli. Small amount before a water change. Flow seems good.

Lol after eat I'll add more zoas and snap pics :)

I have my Nanobox set to a 14k look.

What did you end up setting the blues and whites at? Gives your tank some nice color

Angel<3Nanos

Photo dump. Have a bit of diatoms.

15428708791_6d7e82ece1_b.jpg

15431898415_1448fb9e83_b.jpg

15408833356_2cc7e84220_b.jpg

15245187520_1c9b4e95ee_b.jpg

15245184770_9512ac10ab_b.jpg

What did you end up setting the blues and whites at? Gives your tank some nice color

130 blues

40 whites

:)

Angel<3Nanos

Looking swift man. Those Acans are looking fluffy and hungry man lol mine always do too. That Maxi is getting huge !!

Thx man! Acans are always hungry lol I feed them and an hour later they look fluffy and hungry again lol

And the maxi actually gets bigger during the morning lol

Haha, I got what I want, ty man :)

I just love how clean this is

Haha you actually made me get up and do something. Lol

But thx man :)

the color on that maxi mini is very very nice.

Thx man. I feel like it colored up more since I bought it :) I really like it. I just now hope that my porcelain decides to get out and go get host by the maxi :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have an anime recommendation for you! Just watched Barakamon and loved it. Slice of life, but no girly romancy stuff. Funny, too.

Omg just googled it! How have I not watched this! Looks awesome lol.

Reminds me of Yotsubato! :D

Archived