Coral Vue Hydros

NEW! Fusion Nano 10 & Fusion Nano 20 Aquariums

Marine Depot

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this will be the last IM product I purchase. 15 days in and still no tank. Can't be mad at y'all, MD. You can only ship what you have, but IM - come on, already.

I think this will be the last IM product I purchase. 15 days in and still no tank. Can't be mad at y'all, MD. You can only ship what you have, but IM - come on, already.

Would you rather IM ship the tanks sooner and forgo build quality and deal with possible failures? I'd imagine that they're absolutely flooded with orders for these tanks and are building them as fast as they reliably can.

I called Marine Depot today and they said early next week they should have the IM 10 Fusion, so I'm hoping mine will be shipped within that time frame. LIke somebody stated earlier, I have all this stuff showing up and I'm dying for my tank. I'm going to call again Monday late afternoon or possibly Tuesday for an update!

Would you rather IM ship the tanks sooner and forgo build quality and deal with possible failures? I'd imagine that they're absolutely flooded with orders for these tanks and are building them as fast as they reliably can.

No, but I would rather them have a better set up for preorders. They had to know tht a 10g aio for $100 would fly off the shelves. Also, that's the whole preorder thing, right? You get your numbers ahead of time so you can ship them at release... Lfs says their preorders aren't even coming in for 3 more weeks. I'm fine with IM now because their VP of sales finally gave me an honest answer. But initially they kept telling me they were shipping tanks and they weren't. Just want some honesty. All I wanted to know was a legitimate estimate. Now I have one.

I don't think that this is unreasonable. I was angry, now I'm good. To be fair to both IM and me, I was under the impression that my money had already been spent on the tank. I didn't realize that MD doesn't actually charge until they ship, so that was on me and not IM.

Really digging the 20..

One thing that turns me off.. WHY is the stand as much as the tank?

I though BC hit a good price point having the stand roughly 1/2 the cost of the tank.

Just food for thought, still love the new tanks! Great price on tank itself.

Well, the glass on my IM 16 just blew out on Friday while I was at work. Housekeeper came in to a funky smell and the snap, crackle and pop of water on electical strip. Fun stuff.

I guess I'll have a Fusion 20 coming to me this week. What a nightmare.

We are still waiting for our last purchase order. We anticipated arrival Friday. :wacko:

Hmm, maybe I should call IM. When ordered it said 1-3 days for shipment and now it seems this is going to be an ongoing event.

Any updates would be amazing, I have all my stuff in I ordered from you guys except the tank, I want to get this cycle started! :D

Hmm, maybe I should call IM. When ordered it said 1-3 days for shipment and now it seems this is going to be an ongoing event.

Any updates would be amazing, I have all my stuff in I ordered from you guys except the tank, I want to get this cycle started! :D

Please accept our sincere apology. We do our best to provide as up-to-date information about arrival dates as possible. With hot, in-demand products—especially new products—ETAs tend to be sketchy. In any case, the last thing we want is for you to be dissatisfied or have to wait longer than necessary. If you need to cancel your order for any reason, by all means let us know. We want you to be happy, so let us know how we can help facilitate that in any way possible. Thanks again for shopping and have a pleasant Monday!

Please accept our sincere apology. We do our best to provide as up-to-date information about arrival dates as possible. With hot, in-demand products—especially new products—ETAs tend to be sketchy. In any case, the last thing we want is for you to be dissatisfied or have to wait longer than necessary. If you need to cancel your order for any reason, by all means let us know. We want you to be happy, so let us know how we can help facilitate that in any way possible. Thanks again for shopping and have a pleasant Monday!

I don't mind the wait, hopefully they're in by tomorrrow. If not I may have to look into getting a refund, other places have them in stock. I'm surprised IM isn't getting them quickly to you guys being such a big distributor. Not mad, but the wait sucks!

I don't mind the wait, hopefully they're in by tomorrrow. If not I may have to look into getting a refund, other places have them in stock. I'm surprised IM isn't getting them quickly to you guys being such a big distributor. Not mad, but the wait sucks!

OK, no worries, just let us know! We are literally 14 miles away from IM, so when they have them, we should have them here shortly thereafter. :)

OK, no worries, just let us know! We are literally 14 miles away from IM, so when they have them, we should have them here shortly thereafter. :)

I just got an email from Innovative Marine stating that they wouldn't be shipping to you guys until Mid-October.....

I'll be calling tomorrow for my refund, that's 100% unacceptable.

You're gonna be wating until the middle of next month, at least. I spoke to Innovative Marine today. They don't even have the tanks and aint getting them until the middle of next month at the earliest.

You're gonna be wating until the middle of next month, at least. I spoke to Innovative Marine today. They don't even have the tanks and aint getting them until the middle of next month at the earliest.

Yeah that's what they told me as well, I'm going to call MD tomorrow and hope they will let me pay the difference to upgrade to the 20L

Well now they are out of stock on the 20L as well. Now I'm frustrated. I considered just buying another brand of tank but I've already bought tons of accessories for these damn tanks that I was told would be in this week.

Unnacceptable marine depot. Now it looks like I wont be having a damn tank until nearly late October early December. I wouldn't be so frustrated if I didn't call PRIOR to purchase and was told it would be available this week. So I followed through with buying all the accessories and tank.

Sigh.

Well now they are out of stock on the 20L as well. Now I'm frustrated. I considered just buying another brand of tank but I've already bought tons of accessories for these damn tanks that I was told would be in this week.

Unnacceptable marine depot. Now it looks like I wont be having a damn tank until nearly late October early December. I wouldn't be so frustrated if I didn't call PRIOR to purchase and was told it would be available this week. So I followed through with buying all the accessories and tank.

Sigh.

Thank you for shopping with us. It pains us to hear your dissatisfaction. We can certainly understand your frustration and would like to offer our sincere apology for making you unhappy.

When it comes to shipping and delivery times, we relay to customers what manufacturers/vendors/distributors tell us since that's the most accurate information we'll have until we receive tracking information. We would never pull some sort of shady bait & switch shenanigans—this industry is too small for any reputable company to treat people that way.

These tanks are white hot right now, so it's not surprising the larger size sold out; many of us anticipated the 20 would sell out first, but evidently $100 for a sweet AIO was too much for a lot of hobbyists to resist.

Hmmm . . . MD is showing them in stock now.

Archived