Top Shelf Aquatics

FS- Live Copepods!

keydiver

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Obsessed Reefer

Got my copepods in today. I'm going to wait until later this evening to release them, so that it'll be after dark. Thanks again!

• 2 months later...

Hey all! After a nice winter break my pod and phyto cultures are up again and ready to send out some batches. Here's the pricing:

Phyto as an add on (Or not including shipping)

500 ml phyto- $8

1L phyto- $12

2L phyto- $20

500 ml pods- $20 shipped

1L pods- $30 shipped

2L pods- $40 shipped

A word on shipping- These guys are relatively hardy but WILL NOT tolerate freezing temperatures. I ship in a padded flat rate envelope so as long as they stay above 45 degrees they will be okay. I offer live arrival as long as the temps are within suitable range.

Hey all! After a nice winter break my pod and phyto cultures are up again and ready to send out some batches. Here's the pricing:

Phyto as an add on (Or not including shipping)

500 ml phyto- $8

1L phyto- $12

2L phyto- $18

500 ml pods- $20 shipped

1L pods- $30 shipped

2L pods- $40 shipped

A word on shipping- These guys are relatively hardy but WILL NOT tolerate freezing temperatures. I ship in a padded flat rate envelope so as long as they stay above 45 degrees they will be okay. I offer live arrival as long as the temps are within suitable range.

PM sent

Hey.... It doesn't stay above 45 in Seymour this time of year. I know, I'm just west of you.......

Just sayin'...... ;)

Yeah, it's awful.

alanwest09872

1. These cultures are tenderly loved by me and I can guarantee a massive population of pods in each batch, at all life stages (Perfect for feeding, seeding, or starting your own culture)

What do you mean when you say tenderly loved by me. Because my imagination goes straight to

What do you mean when you say tenderly loved by me. Because my imagination goes straight to

That's actually pretty accurate. Until they meet their doom at the mouths of hungry fish

Archived