Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Oceancube - Rudy Vasquez - Major Fraud - Legal Case Won.

schabiazabi

^ You made untrue, stupid, and unjust accusation. If you can make them why don't you just email me and I'll believe you.

Prove it. Since you took a man to court, let's see you prove me wrong. Let's see real proof, not hear say, but real evidence that I am wrong...Until you can do so, shove it.

Matt

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I havent read the the last several pages of this thread

but judging by this page alone--ban mrg02d and put this on lock down.

Wow, based on this page alone huh? So you didn't bother to read, just passed judgment based on this page along...Ban me for this page alone? You are quite the hardass bud...How about getting all the facts straight before you make such a harsh conclusion.

My posts are no more rediculous than anyone else yet I am flamed because I don't buy the load the OP is selling us...censorship anyone? Lock this thread already. A members reputation has been soiled without anything to prove it. Just some new kid on the block with an axe to grind. Sorry that I am the only one that sees this. And I am sorry that I wot accept anything that doesn't stand up in court seeing as the OP took the guy to court and all...

Matt

Afraid your email server is the same as for Rudy?

No, I'm afraid you'll spam it. I find it funny as hell that a few of you, the op included, thought I was the seller. Shows how much you know your enemy, OP. Say, how IS your trial going?

SELLER: it's about time you add something. You have a few supporters here, but I am getting all the attention. Care to explain a little more? You've been a member here longer than most of us. Please say a little something easier to understand than your first post.

I'm guessing he is hiding out..You have to serve the guy before you can take him to court.

Matt

@mrg02d

Rudy's nanny who is a member here (hhassall) joined the same month and year you did. If his nanny is here I wonder who else has an account from that house/location and is posting in this thread trying to discredit me.

As far as spam goes, go to Gmail, create a new account and email me. Even if I spam it, you do not have to use that account. It won't hurt.

@mrg02d

Rudy's nanny who is a member here (hhassall) joined the same month and year you did. If his nanny is here I wonder who else has an account from that house/location and is posting in this thread trying to discredit me.

As far as spam goes, go to Gmail, create a new account and email me. Even if I spam it, you do not have to use that account. I won't hurt.

What will that solve? To determine where I am located? Have your lawyer subpoena this forum for my IP and then you'll know. You sued the OP didn't you? You ought to know how it all works by now.

You ought to know that I am tickled that you think I am the OP, or related to him. Is it so hard to believe that some here don't agree with your actions?

I'll come clean. I was sued and because I was too poor to afford a lawyer, I lost. I didn't even get to give my side of the story because I didn't know how legal proceedings occur. It was small claims court, I don't think people got lawyers for that. Turns out that the judge was so unfamiliar with the law that she asked the opposing lawyer for advice on LAW! The lawyer stated that I wasn't an attorney and objected to all the evidence I had spent months working on. Even though I did everything that free legal advice directed, I was effed over by the judge and lawyer. Afterwords, the lawyer let me know that had I been represented, I might have won. As you might now understand, I don't take kindly to those that take it to court.

All this looks to me to be the fault of the shipping company as I have seen this crap happen before with them. I've lost a lot of stuff because someone damaeged the package and then taped it all back together. I have seen nothing else that would stand up in court. Word alone isn't enough. Also, I find it rediculous that the scheming seller would send you a fish worth $1250 knowing dang well he intends to short you one fish. It's just improbable. How many people here actually got money from the Nigerian prince before?

Anyone ever heard of a mugger only taking half your wallet? See where I am going with this?

Matt

All this looks to me to be the fault of the shipping company as I have seen this crap happen before with them.

Please tell me what evidence do you have it is the fault of the shipping company?

Email me the evidence :)

@mrg02d

Lol is that what your gonna say in court? That Rudys Nanny was out to get you lmao give me more please. I hope this thread never dies. RUDY FOR LIFE!!!!

Please tell me what evidence do you have it is the fault of the shipping company?

Email me the evidence :)

That's not how it works. You are the accuser, so it's on you to prove what you say. You cannot just say a, therefore b. You need sworn statements from the shipping company that no damage was done. You need unbiased witness accounts to back up what you saw.

See where I am going? Just because someone doesn't represent themselves well doesn't prove guilt. The seller didn't represent themselves well here and everyone was ready to tar and feather him. I think his account is just as worthy as anyone else account here. Enough of the one sided, mindless support. People here are only thinking how they would feel if this were them that lost a fish. I just don't see enough evidence, or motive, to justify flaming this 9 year member.

Matt

Lol is that what your gonna say in court? That Rudys Nanny was out to get you lmao give me more please. I hope this thread never dies. RUDY FOR LIFE!!!!

Hahah...got me again! I'm actually the NANNY! Before long, this will turn into an old spice commercial...Next I plan to be the horse that Rudy rode on the way to FedEx. How old is Rudy? Why don't you ask his nanny what happened? Seems odd you would be buying $2500 fish from a kid with a Nanny...

scooby doo snaks, for everyone! Seriously though, a mod can step in at any moment. ;)

Matt

Wow, based on this page alone huh?

yep, all I see is that you are completely uninvolved in the situation so have have no reason to be posting this much on this thread.

also this thread is ridiculous now. please close.

yep, all I see is that you are completely uninvolved in the situation so have have no reason to be posting this much on this thread

also this thread is ridiculous now. please close.

Never mind the fact that I am not only being accused of being the seller, but also his Nanny...I believe I am very much involved now.

Seller/nanny

This thread never belonged here anyways. The OP created this post the day he joined nano-reef with 93% of his posts in this topic alone. He copied and pasted his original post from a private conversation he was having with the seller on R2R. He obviously didnt get the satisfaction he wanted in a one on one conversation. So he brought it to NR where rudy is a 9 year member. The mature adult would have served him papers and waited for the court date. But the angry child would rather try to do as much damage to the sellers reputation as possible before the courts decide who is right. He brought it a forum where i am a paying member and ik not shutting up because he doesnt like my opinion. If this thread makes you mad then dont read it.

Wow i gotta work on my typing

This thread never belonged here anyways. The OP created this post the day he joined nano-reef with 93% of his posts in this topic alone. He copied and pasted his original post from a private conversation he was having with the seller on R2R. He obviously didnt get the satisfaction he wanted in a one on one conversation. So he brought it to NR where rudy is a 9 year member. The mature adult would have served him papers and waited for the court date. But the angry child would rather try to do as much damage to the sellers reputation as possible before the courts decide who is right. He brought it a forum where i am a paying member and ik not shutting up because he doesnt like my opinion. If this thread makes you mad then dont read it.

Wow i gotta work on my typing

I concur...

My iPad needs to learn to spell as well incase anyone was wondering.

Matt

Never mind the fact that I am not only being accused of being the seller, but also his Nanny...I believe I am very much involved now.

Show me where did I accuse you of being the Seller or the Nanny.

The only reason I keep replying to you is because you make untrue statements.

You twist every sentence in order to appeal correct. That is suspicious.

my post didnt show up?

i'll repost then,

Everyone loses in this situation seller, buyer, us, and NR. It all smells like uncured liverock to me. Moral of the story 14pages later, be careful with whom you do business with buyer or seller.

I've been on NR for a long time and love reading threads on how others setup, maintain their reefs, and where to buy the best corals and supplies. (Personally I rely heavily on user feedback and these forums) saves lots of time and money

I started to read this because I order online all the time, and a situation like this would totally suck and taint my experience in this hobby. Fortunately I've had great service with every online reef shop I deal with, and through the threads. It doesnt sound like this is going to be resolved, and feel bad for both the seller and buyer. anyways..... Happy Reefing

my post didnt show up?

i'll repost then,

Everyone loses in this situation seller, buyer, us, and NR. It all smells like uncured liverock to me. Moral of the story 14pages later, be careful with whom you do business with buyer or seller.

I've been on NR for a long time and love reading threads on how others setup, maintain their reefs, and where to buy the best corals and supplies. (Personally I rely heavily on user feedback and these forums) saves lots of time and money

I started to read this because I order online all the time, and a situation like this would totally suck and taint my experience in this hobby. Fortunately I've had great service with every online reef shop I deal with, and through the threads. It doesnt sound like this is going to be resolved, and feel bad for both the seller and buyer. anyways..... Happy Reefing

+1

Show me where did I accuse you of being the Seller or the Nanny.

The only reason I keep replying to you is because you make untrue statements.

You twist every sentence in order to appeal correct. That is suspicious.

Dude, you need to calm down. You are suspicious of anyone that doesn't agree with you. You need to leave little Rudy alone...nanny says so..

Nanny

Dude, you need to calm down. You are suspicious of anyone that doesn't agree with you. You need to leave little Rudy alone...nanny says so..

Nanny

Troll much?

The first thing I see is a box that is "over" taped. Tape is all over the box, and I see the box is dripping.

What if both buyer and seller are correct?

What if one of the bags leaked. The Fedex facility opened the box to see what was leaking emptied the rest of the water from the leaking box...accidently poured the missing fish down the drain with the remaining water. Re taped the entire box to secure it and shipped it back on it's merry way? Just an idea.

What if one of the bags leaked. The Fedex facility opened the box to see what was leaking emptied the rest of the water from the leaking box...accidently poured the missing fish down the drain with the remaining water. Re taped the entire box to secure it and shipped it back on it's merry way? Just an idea.

+1

I've been saying this this whole time yet most people here call me a troll and a flamer...What the hell people? Does it take someone with over 1000 posts to be taken seriously? Trolling is what this buyer has done to the seller. Instead of considering what me and mini whinny have said, he came here and requested an all out inquisition of the guy! And many of you took part in it! Shame on you all, the seller has been a member of this forum for NINE YEARS and you so easily take the side of someone he signed up just to flame him?

Before my posts took a silly turn, I was pointing this out and being accused of BEING the seller. Nano reefs, you need to watch your dosing...

Matt

Troll much?

You bet! Isn't that the subject matter of this thread? A troll fest I thought I saw...

the plot thickens

reasonable doubt? :huh:

I've been saying this this whole time yet most people here call me a troll and a flamer...

You've been saying a whole lot in this thread, but that certainly wasn't your angle. You're kind of delusional. Keep telling yourself you're adding anything of value to this topic!

Archived