Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The Miracle MAX

el fabuloso

Thanks! :)

They're still open. You don't come out to the east side much, do you? Their coral selection still isn't that great but I needed to order a canopy for the 125g. :ninja:

I got a Purple Firefish about two weeks ago, and he is finally coming out to greet me and be personable. Takes em a while.

And holy crap I don't know how I missed this thread Fab!!! That tank looks totally awsome! You were in Seattle for a week? Where did your friend move to....? Some of us locals could have shown you around..Oh well.

Thanks! :)

They're still open. You don't come out to the east side much, do you? Their coral selection still isn't that great but I needed to order a canopy for the 125g. :ninja:

nah, I go east of the strip maybe once a month, if that. although a couple weeks ago I did get down to the place that used to be green valley aquariums. we got there like a half hour after they closed and the guy still let us in to look around. that reef tank is fan-####ing-tastic. :eek:

as for the 125g, when are you planning on trekking out to your nearest empty patch of desert? :lol:

levitationDrew

Nice work el fab. Your tanks are very inspirational. Only question I have is; it's 141 days till the official start of summer; do you have a chiller yet?

LOTS OF FISH. Hope you don't have a nitrate spike.

I thought about that too. But considering the amount of abuse this tank has been through, I don't think it'll be a problem. Knock on wood.

I got a Purple Firefish about two weeks ago, and he is finally coming out to greet me and be personable. Takes em a while.

That's what I thought!

And holy crap I don't know how I missed this thread Fab!!! That tank looks totally awsome! You were in Seattle for a week? Where did your friend move to....? Some of us locals could have shown you around..Oh well.

Thanks! I've actually been to Seattle a few times since my friend moved out there and I'll probably be there again some time this spring. She lives in First Hill and does a great job of showing me around town. But I would definitely love to check out some good LFS while I'm out there. :)

although a couple weeks ago I did get down to the place that used to be green valley aquariums. we got there like a half hour after they closed and the guy still let us in to look around. that reef tank is fan-####ing-tastic. :eek:

The guy who owns that place is a douche. He's nice one day and then completely rude the next. <_<

as for the 125g, when are you planning on trekking out to your nearest empty patch of desert? :lol:

Probably in the next few weeks. I'm practically surrounded by empty desert so I don't think I'll have a problem finding good rocks. :lol:

Nice work el fab. Your tanks are very inspirational. Only question I have is; it's 141 days till the official start of summer; do you have a chiller yet?

Thank you! :) No chiller yet but will definitely be looking into getting a good one. Preferably one that doesn't break the bank.

If you are still running the stock skimmer you will most likely need a chiller. I threw away my heater the first week I setup my RSM and bought a 1/10 aqua euro usa chiller. They are relatively cheap and fit nicely under the cabinet too. Nice choice of fish! I love the personality of those bicolor blennies.

Both? Was the comment related to the pic? :huh:

Sorry, TY snuckded that in there lol

PFF's belly looks a bit sunken, no?

Very pretty though.

As for Ty's pic- ......" Think it will work??"

" It'll take a miracle! "

:happy: