Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Kim's 75

wimby

What a cutie Madison is! B) And Romeo too, of course.

If you're a bird person, you have to come to the Upper West Side one day and check out Uptown Birds. So cool. And they've got corals, too. :D

No I'm not a bird person I thought I was then he got bigger now I want to throw him out the window LOL No he's cute I like him I just hate the screaming that a Quaker does. Madison is cute poor thing had a mini stroke 2 years ago her face is a little lopsided and her hips are going also. I need to carry her fat butt up the stairs she's like 42pounds. She hops up the stairs unlike a normal dog that goes 1 leg at a time.But I WUV her LOTS!!!

Going to fishtown on sat to get a new fishy. The corals will have to wait till after the swap. Getting more zoas and some monti caps. Sorry nothing new to add today No new pics.

• 2 weeks later...

My New Fish

Firefish

myvillage09366.jpg

The Scooter Blenny

myvillage09383.jpg

myvillage09373.jpg

And The Blackap In His Hole

myvillage09370.jpg

myvillage09379.jpg

Thats just some of the shells he has. There are 3 openings A back one and a side one .

All filled with shells and corals ha has stolen. He takes the little snails right off the glass.

Edited by wimby
My New Fish

Firefish

myvillage09366.jpg

The Scooter Blenny

myvillage09383.jpg

myvillage09373.jpg

And The Blackap In His Hole

myvillage09370.jpg

myvillage09379.jpg

Thats just some of the shells he has. There are 3 openings A back one and a side one .

All filled with shells and corals ha has stolen. He takes the little snails right off the glass.

those are some awesome pix! :D

the blackcap seems like a real aggressive fish. i would hate to have him kill all my snails (especially since my CUC is snails only :lol: )

No he doesn't Kill them. He just takes them, they try to excape but he pulls them back in.It's too funny. Those are all empty shells and rocks that I had. I put them all in there cause I was going to get a jawfish. I don't thnk I'll be geting that jawfish now. They might fight over the shells. LOL The Blackcap is a real peaceful guy.

Edited by wimby

And The Village

Just the frame work I still have to run the lights an snow and trees and all the other stuff. Give me like another week.

myvillage09355.jpg

myvillage09358.jpg

Thanks for looking

Kim

Edited by wimby

Great new fish, Kim. :D That blackcap is funny, and I :wub: the scooter blenny. Awesome!

Your village looks amazing, thanks for posting the pics! B) How long have you been collecting?

~Anne

Not sure how long on the village theres about 40 houses. I'll update it as it goes along. It's awesome when it's done. Just time consuming. Thanks I love the scooter blenny also so fun to watch.

Thanks Richie. I am So Loving the Scooter Blenny. As for the Village I haven't gotton far. Been to busy being a florist for Thanksgiving. Thank you for liking it LOL I will work on it during the weekend.