Innovative Marine Aquariums

Clearing up some space sale... (Corals!)

Caesar777

Caesar777

It's me again--more corals available. All are easy to keep and are fast growers. Can ship priority mail (2-3 day) or Express Mail (overnight), or Fedex if you want. I use styro boxes and heat packs, and everything is very well-packed.

3.5" SAND-SIFTING STARFISH, $10. Has been living in my tank for 3-4 months, very healthy and active.

2" brown with green tips Galaxea, plus a bonus one-polyp baby. Beware of sweeper tentacles, vicious large-polyp stony. Just give it space, and it's no problem. $10

BIG 5" piece of LIVE ROCK with mini-zoos SOLD. The rock is 6" long by 3" wide and weighs probably a pound. Has several clusters of brown or red-center brown zoo polyps, very nice. Some coralline on it, too! $15

1-2" Orange Montipora capricornis Glows deep orange under actinics, pretty spectacular for a pretty common coral. $15

2" NEON GREEN Sinularia leather SOLD. (aka spaghetti leather) Colorful, easy to keep soft coral, glows beautifully under actinics. $15

1.5" Pink lobophytum leather (aka catcher's mitt, and it really is shaped like one) Growing on a 2-3" piece of Tonga branch live rock. Cute, very easy to keep. $10

1" frag of pink star polyps SOLD. (aka encrusting gorgonian) Cute little flower-like polyps, they're a nice soft pink color--not brown--and encrust over any surface. Great for covering bare areas of live rock. $10

ALSO...

LOTS of zooanthids:

* Green fringe/purple ring/bright yellow dot, both a darker version and a lighter version. Dozen-polyp fragment for $20. Several fragments available.

* Fire-and-ice zoos, ultra-bright zoos with a deep red-orange fringe, ice-blue ring, and orange/pink center. Rare, hard to find, very colorful, $5 a polyp, 10 polyps for $50.

* Turquoise-center zoos, not the true blues, but very pretty deep turquoise face. Nice chocolate skirt. $4 a polyp, 10 polyps for $40.

More zoos, will list later on...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Priority shipping for one or two small items is $8. Overnight would be $24.

That price is for anywhere in the US.

How would i go about buying from you? do you use paypal or anything? u can Im on AIM at TheDyingEmber Definally want to buy

Yeah, paypal. Do you use a credit card or a bank account? I can only accept funds from a bank account or Paypal balance.

Yes i have bank account i want a polp of fire and tuquiose polp with the $8 shipping option pm me or tell me what to do to buy!

I'll try to get some.

Again, I'll try to get some. It'll be a day or two, been really busy. Plus, my camera's crappy, so it'll take a few tries to get non-blurry pics.

Responded, KidCNU, or at least it should have gone through... Hottoddy, haven't rec'd your PM.

Your mailbox is full

I will frag them tonight. Can you get a pic before I ship them out though? How are we going to ship?

Thanks

Hey I got that I actully think id be better to go with that $15 5 inch piece would you still fee me for that if not can u send me a total and how to pay? BTW your mailbox is full

Why does it only tell me it's full about half the time? Sorry, guys.

Sure, KidCNU, I can sell you the 5 inch rock and the two zoos. Keep in mind that the rock isn't covered with zoos, just has several good-sized clusters. (Total maybe 30-40 polyps?)

ImAnanoReefer

I'll buy the 2" NEON GREEN Sinularia leather (aka spaghetti leather) Colorful, easy to keep soft coral, glows beautifully under actinics. and i want to come look at your zoos. I live in Enumclaw, please PM me if interested in my offer

Sure. $15 for the leather. Want to come pick it up? I'm just north of Seattle.

Archived