SaltCritters.com

Whats wrong with this complete kit?

on_ice

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would love for Evil to weigh-in on this as well.

You know its coming - but he is dealing w/ website down :) I want his opinion as well.. but it appears to be a slamming deal

A guy on a local forum bought the kit and he likes it. I guess I couldnt go with a 16-8 mix and have to go 50/50 though. Should be good enough for me.

Maxspect is using Bridgelux in their upcoming Mazarra S modules (not the P series). What concerns me is those sketchy looking drivers. They look like they came from a thrift-store.

Prodigal1011
The driver brand is "Maxwellen." Anyone familiar?

Negative- not a whole lot about them on google either. Post It if u find it.

Prodigal1011

Seems as though they are mfg'd in china. No real info in a manufacturer, or us distributor. Still could be a decent driver.

looks pretty good for a good price but there probably gonna be like the Odyssea lighting systems

You mean that they could catch fire and burn down your entire house?

Vancouver Reefer

Come on whos going to be the test driver!!!! Someones got to order a kit and review it!!!!

Im looking at the 72 LED kit for my 75 Gallon!

On-Ice,

Could you find the guy on another forum and ask him to put his findings on here??? They look like a good kit, but it would be nice to talk to someone who has them already running!

VR

You mean that they could catch fire and burn down your entire house?

wow i never heard of them burning houses down... i just meant that there all right for the price and you get what you pay for.

28g nano noob
wow i never heard of them burning houses down... i just meant that there all right for the price and you get what you pay for.

kudos i have a 150watt mh odyssea set up nvr light on fire wen i used it for over a year

Archived