• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are the equipments:

2.5g rimless

AC30

3 Cree RB, 1 Cree CW

Meanwell ELN-30-48

Cool! Give us the breakdown on equipment.

clown?

anyways awesome work here :)

must be easier to keep clean with no sand but the clown kinda anti-balances that innovation =S

That's why I chose BB, actually I took the whole thing out and cleaned the bottom once already, not sure how long it'll take the algae grow on bottom this time.

Also there's another Green clown goby in the tank :D , it's just hiding under the rock.

BTW ur pico looks pretty awesome too, Thx for dropping by anyway.

clown?

anyways awesome work here :)

must be easier to keep clean with no sand but the clown kinda anti-balances that innovation =S

alright, I have to admit now I have another red sea star there, it's on the top water column attaching to the glass, one cleaner shrimp behind the rock, u can see the tentacle I guess, three trochus (one mother, 2 kids) and a blue leg hermit. :P

wow youre awesome for keeping everything so healthy with such a huge bioload! :D

o_o

reef....prison? jk, but I hope you have a larger SW tank for those guys :) especially the clown when she grows.

My pico is badly stocked too, way too many things, I should get rid of half of my livestock to lessen the bioload x_x. good think I have a 10 gallon project starting up very soon :D. with 3 fish planned in that including an angel fish now thats going to be a real prison xD. once again jk.

don't worry about the clown, I have another 3 tanks at home ... although they are pretty crowded too :D

I haven't been updating my 12g long for a while, wait till see that then u know what is a prison :P , but I think it's really the BB system that keeps the bioload not too high, cos I can easily siphon out the poops etc.

o_o

reef....prison? jk, but I hope you have a larger SW tank for those guys :) especially the clown when she grows.

My pico is badly stocked too, way too many things, I should get rid of half of my livestock to lessen the bioload x_x. good think I have a 10 gallon project starting up very soon :D. with 3 fish planned in that including an angel fish now thats going to be a real prison xD. once again jk.

This guy is so timid, here's a vague head he's putting out. My phone camera is not that sharp.

op9.jpg

nice :)

i cant seem to spot the goby tho...

yep

now i see him, a GCG right?

thx for dropping by, I found my cellphone camera was using a "cloudy" white balance, that's why the picture looked a little pinkish, this is after setting it under fluorescent white balance, much more close to the real color now.

op12.jpg

op11.jpg

this tank is awesome. pretty sweet frog spawn.

U r the first one to point that out, right!

is that a hard drive cooler you are using for the heatsink/fixture?
badfish816

awesome idea. do you have a build thread on it? or did you take any pics? i would like to see the construction.

Sorry I don't have a build thread, it's pretty simple , the same way people drill and tap, just using Hard Disk heat sink instead. I found an old picture I posted here long time ago, it had a fan on it, but then it was running full power. No fan needed if running half loaded.

57.jpg

awesome idea. do you have a build thread on it? or did you take any pics? i would like to see the construction.
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived